Positive fukkin rep.

got my order thru.

wadeyeah.gif

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
cuz im a collector and eventually ill get around to wearing em, worse comes to worse and ill get rid of em plain and simple..

dont know if i got more heat than u :manny: we'd have to literally line our collections up and im too lazy to break em out and take pics of em all, u seem like u got some heat though i aint mad at ya :ehh:

Very true but i guess im at a point where i think i appreciate wearing a shoe more than keeping it on ice.

I remember i use to take all my ds shoes out and just look at them . Just admiring the design of the shoe and tryna see where the designer got the inspiration/ concept .

Imma try this weekend to take some stuff out its a bytch doe :thumbsdown:

Like i always say doe buy what you like fellas and dont let nikkas influence you.

32936.300.jpg

i just tried to fine these to wear :ld: no fukking clue where they are smh .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait... lol

Yeezy's are like 250.00 retail??? I thought he jacked the price up to 1,000 like that himself...

Which one of yall can get some yeezy's for a reasonable price

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Pulling out all those boxes just to take photos would have me :damn:

Y'all are better than I
Word...i'm losing room. I usually take photos of em as I wear em in rotation, or when I first buy em...so if I ever need to stunt on someone I got the pics on deck.

Ah...i'm so glad I'm getting these VIs...they were grail status for me damn near. I missed out on the release date due to me being in Vegas. So that link was a life saver. daps for everyone.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wait... lol

Yeezy's are like 250.00 retail??? I thought he jacked the price up to 1,000 like that himself...

Which one of yall can get some yeezy's for a reasonable price

:leostare: I got mine 3 years later for almost retail. They were used and i had to clean them up but still a :win:

I got lucky ass hell but if you really want em your gonna have to search everywhere. Facebook groups, craigslist and ebay.

Retail is basically impossible.

Think of a price you would be able to pay and go from there but be reasonable the shoe game aint the same. nikka just want cash and dont do it for the love anymore. Good luck and what size you wear i'll look out as well.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lex was right, I aint shyt out here, brad got 25 pairs of shyt DS...

:wow:

i only have 38 pairs total, 3 DS and a few more only worn once.
Naw you straight breh I was just fukking with you cause you was fukking with me and I was mad at the time lol...i just counted my shyt though...65 of ds or vnds I wear my shyt but I dont beat up shyt creased scratched curled all that shyt gets thrown away.
Jordans= 26
Foams= 14
Rookies= 4
SC High trainers (Bo's)= 4
AirMax 95 = 8
Air max griffeys= 2
Air Trainer Max= 1
Airmax 2009= 1
Spizikes= true blues= 1
Airmax uptempo 95' s= 2
Air Bakins= 2

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Naw you straight breh I was just fukking with you cause you was fukking with me and I was mad at the time lol...i just counted my shyt though...65 of ds or vnds I wear my shyt but I dont beat up shyt creased scratched curled all that shyt gets thrown away.
Jordans= 26
Foams= 14
Rookies= 4
AirMax 95 = 8
Air max griffeys= 2
Air Trainer Max= 1
Airmax 2009 = 1
Spizikes= true blues= 1
Airmax uptempo 95' s= 2
Air Bakins= 2

HGpCu.jpg
:noah:

Man i fukking love these probably my most comfortable shoes got damm i need to wear them more.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Jordans= 26
Foams= 14
Rookies= 4
AirMax 95 = 8
Air max griffeys= 2
Air Trainer Max= 1
Airmax 2009= 1
Spizikes= true blues= 1
Airmax uptempo 95' s= 2
Air Bakins= 2

NONE of my shoes are fukked up. like none at all. im not spending all this money and fukking them up. i wear em, i clean em.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Breh I went to Univ Mall today (Tampa)

180 Barkleys chillin in every shoe store (Jimmy Jazz, R Sports, HOH, FNL etc)
The Foamposites still there too

Taxis too (edit)