Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Oh they're out there...you don't wanna pay $400+ though :laugh: and I don't blame ya

nikkas want $600. i'd pay 400. fukk it, on to the fire red 4s

and maybe olympic 7s and gold medal pack :shaq:

030040a0.jpg

422b2e76.jpg

laces for BC3s and Cement 4s

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
my girls and my sb's got a thing for pink boxes :noah:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Imma take the bait for 210 Brehs. Anyone can point me to cheaper cuz Imma pull the trigger on these oly 6s

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Positive fukkin rep.

got my order thru...i'm bout to go cancel my order for the 180s i placed yesterday. I only did it cuz i figured I wouldnt be getting the Olympics.

Another day another time I guess. I got some blazers i wanna cop and some Prada cologne...can't get it all.

edit: its been done...if anyone needs a size 14 in the Olympic 180s...NDC should have one coming up soon.

I'm glad you got your pair bruh, I remember you were fiendin for em. My pair just came in the mail today. :win:

You here about the lines at Park Place and Tucson Mall? Ended miserably, as usual. :russ: Don't understand why dudes think these malls get 200 pairs and shyt

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Pimpstarp :youngsabo:
URL]

URL]

mine :takedat: worn once lol :pachaha:

:to:
those are slowly becoming another grail. I was dumb as fukk to think the price would come down...none of the joints with the colored mesh under the flywire ever dipped under $160. Then they sold out and came out with a bunch of plain colorways, then leather 09s. I shoulda just bought em when I was looking at em in Champs. Just another mistake I made in this game.
:noah:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm glad you got your pair bruh, I remember you were fiendin for em. My pair just came in the mail today. :win:

You here about the lines at Park Place and Tucson Mall? Ended miserably, as usual. :russ: Don't understand why dudes think these malls get 200 pairs and shyt
You know it...I been on that Oly VI wave since it rumored years ago...went thru an entire year and they didnt drop when they were supposed to...Glad i'm finally getting em. If they dont arrive i'm gonna fukkin commit dat. Kinda figured there would be some mean lines. This small city's starting to get too many sneakerheads...I remember going to Tucson Mall on a Monday afternoon like 3 days after the Varsity VIs dropped copping with no issues whatsoever...now fuggidaboutit.
URL]

URL]

First retail flyknits SOON
Where do we go to get fitted for these?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
those are slowly becoming another grail. I was dumb as fukk to think the price would come down...none of the joints with the colored mesh under the flywire ever dipped under $160. Then they sold out and came out with a bunch of plain colorways, then leather 09s. I shoulda just bought em when I was looking at em in Champs. Just another mistake I made in this game.
:noah:
by the time I got hip to them they was selling out everywhere, I actually went to get to get the yellow based ones and they had just sold out my size. The yellow ones and the purple joints are the 2 pairs I still want to get but them shyts is literally gone from the face of the earth. Discontinued! :to: you know its bad when even flightclub don't even have them for the rape lol
offer-2011-new-nike-airmax-2009-womens-cold-grey-purple_1.jpg

Mens-Nike-Air-Max-2009-Grey-Yellow-1057_3.jpg