Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
If its a nike outlet contact NDC they will get them for you. They got some Lebron 7's for me out of Vegas.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
IMAG0144.jpg

UPS just dropped them off :whoo:
Now waitin for my uptempo 2's,Jimmy Jazz takes forver just to process order :shaq2:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lex was right, I aint shyt out here, brad got 25 pairs of shyt DS...

:wow:

i only have 38 pairs total, 3 DS and a few more only worn once.

That doesnt mean shyt i wish i wore my shoes. I have more ds pairs than anyone in here :birdman: but i wish i wore my shyt .

I stop counting at a 110 of how many pairs i have. I've given away atleast 30 pairs to friends and donated maybe 15 also sold a couple things.

I sold a lot of general release shyt thats not heat. I gave away mad trainers, jordans , pumas and adidas i dont wear anymore.

When i have some time i'll take a pic of my shoe closet for yall.

Wear your shoes man that DS shyt is for the birds.

:ohlawd: My cool grey 11's yellowing a little after one wear. I think i just wore em to dinner with my girl too.

Also buy what you like in dont let nikkas deter you from buying what you want.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
My best friend from the old neighborhood growing up lives in Lauderdale on University Drive by Sawgrass.... I think I need to call my nikka

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If its a nike outlet contact NDC they will get them for you. They got some Lebron 7's for me out of Vegas.

How does this process work? Explain. The outlets were pretty strict about phone orders. Its just laziness on their part though to be honest.