#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
These 90s are 'bicthin

URL]

URL]

URL]

Thats what i'm sayin...them shyts is crazy fresh...too bad they are JD sports exclusives...they dont sell sizes above 13.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
That doesnt mean shyt i wish i wore my shoes. I have more ds pairs than anyone in here :birdman: but i wish i wore my shyt .

I stop counting at a 110 of how many pairs i have. I've given away atleast 30 pairs to friends and donated maybe 15 also sold a couple things.

I sold a lot of general release shyt thats not heat. I gave away mad trainers, jordans , pumas and adidas i dont wear anymore.

When i have some time i'll take a pic of my shoe closet for yall.

Wear your shoes man that DS shyt is for the birds.

:ohlawd: My cool grey 11's yellowing a little after one wear. I think i just wore em to dinner with my girl too.

Also buy what you like in dont let nikkas deter you from buying what you want.

i have them am 95s ds cause it been raining and the other 2 are BC3 and concords, of which i have more than one pair of :yeshrug:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Anyway to know in advance if an outlet has something. Cuz I can ride out tomorrow. Today I was getting my dreads braided when I seen that post earlier, now Im at work.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i have them am 95s ds cause it been raining and the other 2 are BC3 and concords, of which i have more than one pair of :yeshrug:

:noah:I wish i had more time to wear my shyt.

I think imma un ds heat for my vacation week in august :lolbron:

I still have yet to wear my sb lbj both 8 &9 :wow:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That doesnt mean shyt i wish i wore my shoes. I have more ds pairs than anyone in here :birdman: but i wish i wore my shyt .

I stop counting at a 110 of how many pairs i have. I've given away atleast 30 pairs to friends and donated maybe 15 also sold a couple things.

I sold a lot of general release shyt thats not heat. I gave away mad trainers, jordans , pumas and adidas i dont wear anymore.

When i have some time i'll take a pic of my shoe closet for yall.

Wear your shoes man that DS shyt is for the birds.

:ohlawd: My cool grey 11's yellowing a little after one wear. I think i just wore em to dinner with my girl too.

Also buy what you like in dont let nikkas deter you from buying what you want.
breh, im not gonna unDS shyt just for the sake of unDS'ing it.. also i dont waste my money on silly shyt like pumas and adidas (no diss) ive given away and gotten rid of mad shyt too, some i really regret and others i was cool with giving away,,

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
breh, im not gonna unDS shyt just for the sake of unDS'ing it.. also i dont waste my money on silly shyt like pumas and adidas (no diss) ive given away and gotten rid of mad shyt too, some i really regret and others i was cool with giving away,,

So what are you holding on to them for?

I like pumas and adidas they make some dope casual shyt and i dont take your preference as a diss at all.

Do you think you got more heat than me doe :youngsabo:

slight shyt right here i was tryna get the thread popping a while back so i took a pic of some random shyt i have.

cUxtG.jpg

My duncans og as you can see the 3m on them.
The gold flight og as well.

The deion dt5 are from 98 also.

Been in this game a long time homies.

Like i said wear your shoes no point in hold on to them. I use to keep my shyt ds pilling up doubling up and i realize that shyt is a waste. I also use to buy every jordan that came out :huhldup:. What a waste of money but you live and you learn:ehh:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
FinishLine

Restock of Olympic 6
Positive fukkin rep.

got my order thru...i'm bout to go cancel my order for the 180s i placed yesterday. I only did it cuz i figured I wouldnt be getting the Olympics.

Another day another time I guess. I got some blazers i wanna cop and some Prada cologne...can't get it all.

edit: its been done...if anyone needs a size 14 in the Olympic 180s...NDC should have one coming up soon.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So what are you holding on to them for?

I like pumas and adidas they make some dope casual shyt and i dont take your preference as a diss at all.

Do you think you got more heat than me doe :youngsabo:
cuz im a collector and eventually ill get around to wearing em, worse comes to worse and ill get rid of em plain and simple..

dont know if i got more heat than u :manny: we'd have to literally line our collections up and im too lazy to break em out and take pics of em all, u seem like u got some heat though i aint mad at ya :ehh: