Reppin
NULL
part 3 of 3

air-jordan-4-cavs-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-Retro-Black-Metallic-Silver-Varsity-Red-New-Images-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xv.jpg

air-jordan-10-retro-stealth-black-white-2-600x450.jpg

Air-Jordan-X-Chicago.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-KO-Hi-%E2%80%98WhiteBlack-Varsity-Red%E2%80%99-Final-Look-1-600x401.jpg

air-jordan-1-banned-black-red-sample-2.jpg

air-jordan-11-retro-bred-black-white-varsity-red-holiday-2012-counterkicks-exclusive-2.jpg

2001 breds

i know theres some im forgettin though :russ:

So what j's do you wear? :usure:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So what j's do you wear? :usure:

in rotation right now i got black cement 3's, white cement 3's, infrared 6's, 2009 space jams, motorsport 6's, aqua 8's, bordeaux 7's, olympic 7's, playoff 13's, taxi 12's, couple others but lately ive been rockin nothin but my entourage dunks.. didnt think theyd get much attention cuz from a distance theyre a pretty basic looking shoe but i always see dudes :whoo: even this one guy kept followin me around at the mall staring it was kinda creepy i just pretended i didnt notice lol my girl was like why dont u say somethin i was like :beli: ima just keep pretendin i dont see him i dont wanna get into a conversation with dude

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in rotation right now i got black cement 3's, white cement 3's, infrared 6's, 2009 space jams, motorsport 6's, aqua 8's, bordeaux 7's, olympic 7's, playoff 13's, taxi 12's, couple others but lately ive been rockin nothin but my entourage dunks.. didnt think theyd get much attention cuz from a distance theyre a pretty basic looking shoe but i always see dudes :whoo: even this one guy kept followin me around at the mall staring it was kinda creepy i just pretended i didnt notice lol my girl was like why dont u say somethin i was like :beli: ima just keep pretendin i dont see him i dont wanna get into a conversation with dude

Your rotation shyts on my collection:jawalrus:

:snoop:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
OUTLET INFO “Blk/cement 3. Retro 10″
by corkcloth
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE ORDERS

International Factory
(407) 351-9400
Retro 3 $129.99
Retro 10 $109.99

I actually came in here to literally BEG one of the Florida brehs to cop me a pair of cements in size 8

shyt ill even throw in some extra guap for the troubles:noah:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
its not much of a rotation i only get to rock kicks on weekends so theyre spread out pretty far apart i guess thats why i have so much shyt DS

that's why you gotta work at a startup like me. I get to wear whatever I want daily. nice collection though, how many sneakers would you estimate you have?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Am I the only one that constantly checks the tracking number?? My Pippens are being delivered today,I always get like this

It Finally Arrived in Cali :obama:
Its In LA now :ahh:
Its Out For Delivery :ooh:
Get text from UPS while I'm at work saying its been delivered :dj2::stylin:

UPS just delivered to my office, I'm not even going to put these on chill, all weekend status this week. I'm going to throw some white SB laces in however

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
that's why you gotta work at a startup like me. I get to wear whatever I want daily. nice collection though, how many sneakers would you estimate you have?

i lost count past 50

somewhere around 75 i'd guess
its gotten to a point that i keep kicks in the shipping box :ld: take em out when i get em, inspect em, throw em back inside the shipping box and label what they are :yeshrug: take em out once in a while so they get some air