Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
What is a good price to pay for the oly 6s brehs? I ain't trynna get raped
I'd say anything less than $220.

I've seen a few sold for $200...mind you i've only been checking the prices in my size...and this price may go up or down depending on availability...like as the supply of DS pairs decreases...or restocks.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Check your local craigslist you shouldn't be paying anything over $215 for them to be honest.

Also watch for the Finish Line restock brehs. It should be coming within the next few days. :mjpls:

Checked the system yesterday we still got quite a few out there. :lolbron:

Any way I can stock locate and have em ship to my store or house like footlocker does?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
These 90s are 'bicthin

nike-air-max-90-london_02.jpg

nike-air-max-90-london.jpg

nike-air-max-90-london_03.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Any way I can stock locate and have em ship to my store or house like footlocker does?

You're going to have to hope the store manager is a cool ass dude. Not saying it's impossible but normally we just stock locate from the Finish Lines within like a 45 mile radius. They won't even go the extra mile for regular employees. :wow:

I fully expect a small restock on their site within the next couple days though. There is like 150+ in each size still unsold. Usually that info gets shipped to HQ and they add that stock to the online site.e That's why finish line has the most restocks on J's.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You're going to have to hope the store manager is a cool ass dude. Not saying it's impossible but normally we just stock locate from the Finish Lines within like a 45 mile radius. They won't even go the extra mile for regular employees. :wow:

I fully expect a small restock on their site within the next couple days though. There is like 150+ in each size still unsold. Usually that info gets shipped to HQ and they add that stock to the online site.e That's why finish line has the most restocks on J's.
I was gonna ask you,On Monday I racked up 437 winners circle points that day,they gone send me 2 $20 diff rewards cards?? and they take like 2 weeks to arrive right??

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ehh: props.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I was gonna ask you,On Monday I racked up 437 winners circle points that day,they gone send me 2 $20 diff rewards cards?? and they take like 2 weeks to arrive right??

I honestly have no idea how the winner circle stuff works breh. When someone ask me I tell them the cashier knows :russ:

Edit: They could also be shipping that excess stock to other finish lines that will sell units, so if you missed on the oly 6's Saturday when you get a chance periodically check a couple of your local stores. The store I work at got 12 more 6's yesterday.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Am I the only one that constantly checks the tracking number?? My Pippens are being delivered today,I always get like this

It Finally Arrived in Cali :obama:
Its In LA now :ahh:
Its Out For Delivery :ooh:
Get text from UPS while I'm at work saying its been delivered :dj2::stylin:

Just clicked on my tracking number for the 6s...they're out for delivery :lawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Am I the only one that constantly checks the tracking number?? My Pippens are being delivered today,I always get like this

It Finally Arrived in Cali :obama:
Its In LA now :ahh:
Its Out For Delivery :ooh:
Get text from UPS while I'm at work saying its been delivered :dj2::stylin:
:russ:
My nikka I be doing the same shyt. Just this morning I was looking for the tracking number on my taxis. And when it showed out for delivery I damn near pulled a ric flair.
imager.php