Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Damn I googled Nigerian Shoe...
nigerian_419_scammer_shoe_on_head.jpg
don't want to laugh... Cuz I was serious before The Yeezy would kill that outfit. BUT NIgerian I'm getting the Hyperdunk IDs made in Yeezy2 Colorway because I can never afford them shyts.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Yeezy 2 Black/Solar Red.
I ain't dipped in bread like that...

Damn I googled Nigerian Shoe...
nigerian_419_scammer_shoe_on_head.jpg
don't want to laugh... Cuz I was serious before The Yeezy would kill that outfit. BUT NIgerian I'm getting the Hyperdunk IDs made in Yeezy2 Colorway because I can never afford them shyts.
Link me, breh.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I need them WC3s in my life. I got the black flips,TB3s and bc3s...

Wc3s>>>>>WC4s

Rocked my 4s a few times think I might....

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm completely opposite. I love the chiy X's. Easily the most comfortable Jays. The Bred checkered in sole looks dope with shorts. Very clean shoe IMO. simple but clean. Mines has minimal creasing but I can live with that might have to use forcefields:manny:

Oh and SMH at yall still having your BCIIIs d/s. My favorite Jays wished I had to I wear mines damn near all the time. GOAT jordan shoe IMO

I have one pair that I have been wearing since november about 20-25 times. The other i copped on 12/3 never even tried on.

:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I made the mistake of not being patient around December when I missed out on the concord release. I foolishly bought CGXI's off Cali Sole which ended up being fakes and bout a pair of Concords on Mental Kicks which ended up being B Grades. I should have done my research on both sites first and asked around to get co-signs on them. over 400 dollars down the drain. Could have used that money to buy legit heat. I also bought some TBIII's on mental kicks shyt was b-grades too so I said NEVER AGAIN. :snoop:

Now I really don't buy from sites who have random restocks of things that havent been sold over here from months. I ask around and triple check everything. As far as missing out on a new release, the only release I missed out on this year where the Galaxy release (friday morning), SB/MV release (limited), KD N7/Rogues, and the Yeezy 2. I copped all the KDs I missed out on for reasonable resale prices. Yeezy and Brons are not worth that much guap fukk that. Its retail or bus for me with every Jordan release.
How can you tell shoes are b grade? Nike outlet by me is getting a shipment of WC Jordan 4's but they don't know when or they're holding out the date :damn:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
What is a good price to pay for the oly 6s brehs? I ain't trynna get raped

Check your local craigslist you shouldn't be paying anything over $215 for them to be honest.

Also watch for the Finish Line restock brehs. It should be coming within the next few days. :mjpls:

Checked the system yesterday we still got quite a few out there. :lolbron: