Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are both u of m Flags you fukking simpleton. And LOL @ michigan or emu being shytty...im not even going to acknowledge that.

Look breh, youre dressed like a gay pirate with skinny jeans and your fukkin hamburger chest hair showing, some peter pan boots tucked in on some jodeci shyt you devante swing ass nikka, and we all know you tossed on the tiges hat to hide your fukked up hairline with your off brand watch.

In short

You dress...like a nigerian.

Just dap me and move the fukk on nikka.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

the nigerian is pure comedy, He seem like he got some kind of good hustle going on but he on some elite hang out with white bankers and top ranking jew swag...

we aint about that life... i thought it was weird when u posted that blog dissing shorts... like...who the hell dont wear shorts?? I seen the boat outfit and i was like mehh... I'll let that go but now this...

just remember fam, when it all comes down...and it will...the niqqaz is gon be all u have.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

the nigerian is pure comedy, He seem like he got some kind of good hustle going on but he on some elite hang out with white bankers and top ranking jew swag...

we aint about that life... i thought it was weird when u posted that blog dissing shorts... like...who the hell dont wear shorts?? I seen the boat outfit and i was like mehh... I'll let that go but now this...

just remember fam, when it all comes down...and it will...the niqqaz is gon be all u have.

Convinced you that easy?? Plz that nikka is jeffrey the butler off fresh prince:pachaha:
They gotta bring him along

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We creepin up on the 1000 dap mark!

handshake-o.gif

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
On a side note,met flocka,joe budden and french montana yesterday as they flew back out,flocka was rockin concords,joe had sum bummy loafers with basketball shorts :huhldup: french that the lebron swingmans on,talked to french for a bit,i heard he talks like he drunk and high at the same time,but damn,I couldnt understand half the shyt he said :wtf:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

get off his dikk

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
enough of the bytch shyt, that guy knows who he is...

Nike is pissing me off:

@nikestore do you all have a firm date on the Nike FlyKnit racer and Lunar yet?

@ThatGuyFromMI Later this summer, although there isn't info on which stores will have them or on what date.

@nikestore thank for the response. Is there a tangible reason for the ambiguity on the release info? This is a landmark shoe...

@ThatGuyFromMI Once we confirm that we'll receive them online on a specific date, we'll gladly share that info.

why does nike have their head up their asses on this shoe????

2n8o8bq.jpg

1gnf3d.jpg

2z5w1n8.jpg

20ab0uq.jpg

All the fukking flagship airmaxes release at every NT on the same day..why not this release?