Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What that Michael Kors suit smell like Oranges?
No, but the Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme that I wear in the morning is a crisp blend of mandarin and petit grain, spiced with sexy mineral amber, that evokes a brisk, aromatic freshness, with an elegant Mediterranean touch. You can really pick up on the citrus notes from the mandarin early on. The mandarin really invigorates the spirit. It makes Monday, 8:00AM seem like nice, easy Friday, 3:30PM after a very successful week.

It's good stuff, you should try it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
No, but the Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme that I wear in the morning is a crisp blend of mandarin and petit grain, spiced with sexy mineral amber, that evokes a brisk, aromatic freshness, with an elegant Mediterranean touch. You can really pick up on the citrus notes from the mandarin early on. The mandarin really invigorates the spirit. It makes Monday, 8:00AM seem like nice, easy Friday, 3:30PM after a very successful week.

It's good stuff, you should try it.

That's what's up. I got a sample of that. I'm still holding on to it for my wedding. :youngsabo:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Now you're trolling, its clear you to impress everybody here... keep in mind this is a sneakerhead thread...you're talking to a bunch of dudes who dont even like wearing suits b

Woah now I like wearing suits :skip:

I have had multiple occasions where I've worn suits with kicks...my concords are still DS but I have a strong feeling when I put em on it will be with a suit on. :manny:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
copped some ds stealth xv's

URL]

the price was right :manny:
:gag:
Nah nah Piff...these I can't cosign...I hate XVs