Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
UMich, UM Flint, and EMU...

Three very sh!tty schools.

I doubt you went to any of them.

Regardless, I have more style than you.

You are trash.

Those are both u of m Flags you fukking simpleton. And LOL @ michigan or emu being shytty...im not even going to acknowledge that.

Look breh, youre dressed like a gay pirate with skinny jeans and your fukkin hamburger chest hair showing, some peter pan boots tucked in on some jodeci shyt you devante swing ass nikka, and we all know you tossed on the tiges hat to hide your fukked up hairline with your off brand watch.

In short

You dress...like a nigerian.

Just dap me and move the fukk on nikka.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nikka roastin me in a shirt that looks like something off the set of a 70s game show

Ol-
CNR.jpg
-ass nikka

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
557661_10100128791662671_644756774_n.jpg

Just chillin' at my tailors, waiting on some pants...

Just curious...you seem like you have money. What school did you graduate from and what is your occupation. Serious question. Im a young bul trying to make it in this world.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Those are both u of m Flags you fukking simpleton. And LOL @ michigan or emu being shytty...im not even going to acknowledge that.
You didn't go to either of those schools... and yes, they're garbage. EMU isn't even worth mentioning and UMich has seen better days. Not only are their demographics all fvcked up but the girls are HELLA busted. What a garbage campus.

Look breh, youre dressed like a gay pirate with skinny jeans and your fukkin hamburger chest hair showing, some peter pan boots tucked in on some jodeci shyt you devante swing ass nikka, and we all know you tossed on the tiges hat to hide your fukked up hairline with your off brand watch.
The watch is Casio, not luxury, but hardly off brand.

My hairline is fine, as you can see in other photos. The hat is more to absorb sweat.

As for the jeans... they're Raspberry Scented Naked and Famous:
550768_10100114225089201_1618883204_n.jpg

They smell great and chicks dig it.

The shoes... Bikkembergs:
DSC08419.JPG

And yes, the shirt is short sleeve polyester zip from the 1970s. It was made by Joel California. Now, I know it's not that loose fitting garbage you pick up at your neigborhood Burlington Coat Factory, but there definitely is real value, social value, in having enough style to pull a shirt like that off as well as I do.

By all means feel free to be an unevolved hoodbooger, but I'm better than that. You know it, that's why you hate.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You didn't go to either of those schools... and yes, they're garbage. EMU isn't even worth mentioning and UMich has seen better days. Not only are their demographics all fvcked up but the girls are HELLA busted. What a garbage campus.

The watch is Casio, not luxury, but hardly off brand.

My hairline is fine, as you can see in other photos. The hat is more to absorb sweat.

As for the jeans... they're Raspberry Scented Naked and Famous:
550768_10100114225089201_1618883204_n.jpg

They smell great and chicks dig it.

The shoes... Bikkembergs:
DSC08419.JPG

And yes, the shirt is short sleeve polyester zip from the 1970s. It was made by Joel California. Now, I know it's not that loose fitting garbage you pick up at your neigborhood Burlington Coat Factory, but there definitely is real value, social value, in having enough style to pull a shirt like that off as well as I do.

By all means feel free to be an unevolved hoodbooger, but I'm better than that. You know it, that's why you hate.

i know the women in your area breh...very well. They're not digging your (literally) fruity pants and euro boots, nor your meijer watch and 1970s (read: secondhand store) shirt. Believe it a not, there is a space between xxxl white tees, and frenchman wear. Not everyone who doesnt dress like a judge on americas next top model is a "hoodbooger". Sadly, you sway far too far past the line of acceptability.

Its not my fault you cant see that.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
i know the women in your area breh...very well. They're not digging your (literally) fruity pants and euro boots, nor your meijer watch and 1970s (read: 2nd store) shirt. Believe it a not, there is a space between xxxl white tees, and frenchman wear. Sadly, you sway far too far past the line of acceptability.

Its not my fault you cant see that.
:deadrose: @ this dude trying to clown on vintage gear.

I made a lot of money today, and a lot of girls were feelin' my swag, too. Safe to say that your opinion doesn't mean sh!t to me.

:umad: