Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Only bought 2 shoes ever over retail... Miami Vices was 1, that still bugged me :lolbron: But my bday I will be unDSing them bytches

Best tips on how to accomplish this because I just started collecting and don't want to pay an extra 100 for every pair of shoes I want.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Ya'll see Ye rock those Fire Red Yeezy 1's today?

Air Yeezy “Fire Red” – Kanye West flashes Air Yeezy “Fire Red” while driving his new Lambo

air-yeezy-2-fire-red-600x600.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red.jpg

I would do very demonic things for those kicks :whoo: (pause)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just ordered the foams from Nike and almost immediately regret it. Hopefully i feel better once i get them. Thats 2 pairs in one day. I am def going into a hiatus after the Olympic 7s drop. Then go all out for the bred IVs.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I heard them Answer IV's are re-relasing later this year. I missed out on those back in jr. high, but not this time.:shaq:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Best tips on how to accomplish this because I just started collecting and don't want to pay an extra 100 for every pair of shoes I want.

Actually shop retail, find a good shop, and wait if its something you want. Buy online once the hype dies on older shoes. You can find a good amount of shoes for retail and lower, that you may have wanted. Im looking at the Vac Tech Barkleys now for $99 and I have a 10% off code for that store. $89

When people link deals for kicks you want like LosLex did for them Uptempos, if you want the shoe then grab em.

If you cant get your size, buy and sell to get em (NOT TO BE A RESELLER). Galaxy weekend, I bought 10 shoes, sold 6, and had to buy my Big Bangs after I sold 2 in sizes that weren't mine. BUT I also ended up with Kobes and NRG Flight Ones (total spent was $120 on both). Same with the Cement 4s I bought too big twice, sold one on here, to Max, for a fair price (like $20 over retail + shipping) and then sold one on Craigslist for $230. Then I copped Military Blues for 1/2 price from the money I made on cements (Yes Cements was better but I never did get my size) fukk.

Find a Nike Outlet, Ross, Marshalls in your area. I cop Hyperdunks and other over produced Nikes for like $30. I got the Black and Gold Hyperdunks for $39, and my Black Elites for $209. Honestly... they look alike and feel alike.

Rambling now.