Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its not really a good lookin shoe and before you holla south beaches actually it was the colorway that made the shoe hot. Dudes was putting pink shoestrings in everything to replicate that colorway ex.retro blue foams.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@someone calling some Brons legendary...the South Beaches LOOK alright now in retrospect but they were nothing to go crazy for and the Elites were legit. But that was it. Rest of that shyt was str8 fukking garbage.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Diamond Turf 2s.

See my link above...i don't want you nikkas missing out.

Good look on the link...I'm gonna wait it out, got a $25 Nike gift card.

SB8s are overrated, but I always liked the Entourage 8s

nike-lebron-8-entourage-kc-10.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you don't get a shipping notice in your email in less than two days, you check everything IMMEDIATELY. You call whoever needs to be called at that point...only time I would tolerate something not getting to me in less than 5 days is if it's located in Japan. I paid shipping on something on Japan one time and it two weeks to get to me but IT DID get here.

He's shipping from Jersey...He's prolly tryna scam but luckily I didn't pay as gift.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Its not really a good lookin shoe and before you holla south beaches actually it was the colorway that made the shoe hot. Dudes was putting pink shoestrings in everything to replicate that colorway ex.retro blue foams.

Exactly...it was the CW not the actual look of the shoe. Some lebrons are nice, I'll give you that but you can't call them legendary. That's reserved for shyt like Pigeon Dunks, Space Jams, Bred XIs, CGs, Concords, Bred 1s, BCIIIs, BCIVs, Grape Vs, I'd put South Beach 8s in there, but not all LBJ 8s, not like their Jordan XI or III or V status.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really...and yeah Ed you should own a pair of TB3's

C/S every sneaker head need a fresh pair of TB's for the Summer..On that note.. I might rock mine 4th of july..And wont wear em again till spring..:gladbron:..but fuk all that let me tell niccaz my story..So i go 2 check my local mall out at around 2:30Am..Its only 15 minutes from my crib so i figured i go and see if anybody camping..I roll up and see 4 ppl already posted with chairs and shyt..So i ask niccaz they sizes and 1 person was gettin a size 9..No prob..Im gucci with a 9 n a half..So i get in line im campin im da 5th person on line..6Am come this cac comes with his kid and by this time he's like 10th in line behind me..So the first guy in line had to leave because he had to drop his grandmother car back home :comeon:..Before he does that the cac tried to take his spot and tell security the nicca gave him his spot (which he did..i think the cac paid him tho)..:merchant:..Dumb azz security guard was about to let it rock too until i spazzed instantly..I caught a boondock nixxa moment out there..So many quotes i spit out..It should been on camera l0l..But remind you tho..The Footlocker only has 10 pairs..Anyways thats my story

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
LOL@someone calling some Brons legendary...the South Beaches LOOK alright now in retrospect but they were nothing to go crazy for and the Elites were legit. But that was it. Rest of that shyt was str8 fukking garbage.

i know im in the minority but i never liked SB8s or any other lebrons before the 9s

never owned lebrons til the elite series and with the 10s rumored to retail at 315 they can keep em :heh: with tax theyll be almost 350

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
$350? I'm not even considering paying $350 for anything unless it's Mint Condition Space Jams or some fukking Guccis for a suit:laugh:

DonnyB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Copped some Bred 1's (2001) from Sole Collector...paid and I haven't heard back from the nikka since. Should I file a paypal suit? It's been about a week since I've heard from that fukker.

What's the user name so people know to look out.

I've done over 15 transactions on there and never got got