Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Then fukking say that then instead using a stale ass smiley.

I graduated HS in 01, these shyts was retroed 3 times since then stupid.

Sorry i'm not fiending for fukkin jordan 22 retros, and paying $500 for garbage ass lebrons that nobody will give a shyt about in 2 yrs (who rocks or gives a shyt about lebron 7s or 8s for example)

:sadbron::umad:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm mad as fukk I slept on them grey 12s

I be seeing some mean ass fits nikkas be putting together with those shyts :noah:

I'm stupid mad for sleeping on the CG XIIs. I was talmbout copping them months ago, while nikkas were hating calling them the Coogi XIIs or some shyt lol. I could have bought them at retail twice now but passed like a dumbass.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Copped some Bred 1's (2001) from Sole Collector...paid and I haven't heard back from the nikka since. Should I file a paypal suit? It's been about a week since I've heard from that fukker.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Copped some Bred 1's (2001) from Sole Collector...paid and I haven't heard back from the nikka since. Should I file a paypal suit? It's been about a week since I've heard from that fukker.

Damn, nikkas on here be having bad luck with SC :sadcam:

You didn't send the money as a gift, right?

RIGHT? :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Damn, nikkas on here be having bad luck with SC :sadcam:

You didn't send the money as a gift, right?

RIGHT? :birdman:

NEVER send as a gift. I never will. I'm more pissed about NOT getting the shoes than just getting refunded.

This dipshyt said he was sending them last Tuesday (9 days ago) and I have sent him probably 8 emails since then w/o a response. I'll give it til Monday then I'm contacting PayPal and having them deal w/ the deadbeat seller.

I got them at a steal so I'd prefer the deal go thru than have my $ refunded, and have me scour the net for another pair.

SC is full of deatbeats and scammers and flakers.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Then fukking say that then instead using a stale ass smiley.

I graduated HS in 01, these shyts was retroed 3 times by then stupid.

Sorry i'm not fiending for fukkin jordan 22 retros, and paying $500 for garbage ass lebrons that nobody will give a shyt about in 2 yrs (who rocks or gives a shyt about lebron 7s or 8s for example)

:beli: are you really shytting on lebron 8s. Those shoes are legendary

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Tonight a light skinned nikka gon be rockin...

URL]

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas
:ohlawd: what shoes are those?
Diamond Turf 2s.
waiting for the Olympics (Jordan 6 & 7, 180 Barkleys)
See my link above...i don't want you nikkas missing out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
NEVER send as a gift. I never will. I'm more pissed about NOT getting the shoes than just getting refunded.

This dipshyt said he was sending them last Tuesday (9 days ago) and I have sent him probably 8 emails since then w/o a response. I'll give it til Monday then I'm contacting PayPal and having them deal w/ the deadbeat seller.

I got them at a steal so I'd prefer the deal go thru than have my $ refunded, and have me scour the net for another pair.

SC is full of deatbeats and scammers and flakers.

If you don't get a shipping notice in your email in less than two days, you check everything IMMEDIATELY. You call whoever needs to be called at that point...only time I would tolerate something not getting to me in less than 5 days is if it's located in Japan. I paid shipping on something on Japan one time and it two weeks to get to me but IT DID get here.