Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo...any Chi heads copping the Obsidians at HoH tomorrow on State St.? I haven't copped on release day in mad long but connects started bustin' heads for $250/pair and shyt. Maybe for XIs or BCIVs but not some XIIs.

What's the line usually like at HoH for a release?

HOH lines is CRAZY on ANY Jordan or Foam release

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
brennanizm says:
Walked into one of my local spots 2 hours after opening; one of the dudes there went to the back before I could tell him I wasn't grabbing any Obsidians, and brought me some sz.12s, like he usually does. I explained to him that for once I wasn't there to pick up anything, just wanted to see how the store remodel was coming etc.
Long story short, we started talking about trades etc, and he wanted to buy a pair of DS Flint VIIs from me. After all that he started showing me the expected stock list on the computer, as well as an email from his district manager that said JB is planning on dropping the Columbias the same time as the Bred XI. I had been hearing that for awhile, but chalked it up as rumor, however it's getting more and more legs everyday. That email also said they will QS the Columbias, unless JB changes it up. Just thought I'd share that info with ya'll. Another thing I learned today that I wasn't sure of, is that FinishLine WILL be selling the Golden Moments pack... I'm splitting that pack with another dude (i get the VI)
:ohhh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:ohmy:

I just need one pair of those. Goddamn motherfukker shyt! I cant be buying no more shoes. I need one pair of space jams too.

I have 38 pairs of shoes. I'm not going past 50 with the current amount of room i have. these are remaining 12 shoes.

bred 11
SJ 11
columbia 11
bred 4
fire red 4
bred 13
royal 1
grape 5
laney 5
true blue 3

/retiring temporarily.

imma just donate them laker 6s and all red ones, fukk it, i will never wear em

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
543376_4025862326319_798729427_n.jpg

rmo5g0.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nah breh thats 2013 included. i'll make a special exception for blue toe questions, infrared AM 90s and infrared 6s but other than that i gotta chill till after i graduate college cause i owe sallie mae A LOT.

...but then you'll get a real job

...then you can get WHATEEEEEVA YOU WAAAANT :shaq:

We been thru it breh...your numbers will double after college. I aint have 100 pairs then lol

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
...but then you'll get a real job

...then you can get WHATEEEEEVA YOU WAAAANT :shaq:

We been thru it breh...your numbers will double after college. I aint have 100 pairs then lol

hence why i said temporary. yall nikkas dont know imma have a temp controlled room with humidor and nothing but racks of sneakers. i got it ALLLLLLL planned out.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
aint got no rent cuz all my money spent
but thas okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
cuz im stillll fllllyyyyyyyyyyy

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i been whoring out my royal foams all week. the bords fit pretty good. especially for as cheap as i got em for lol.

im going to shyt on nikkas in new orleans next week. they gonna hate me july 4th.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've worn them infared bytches like 20 times, my boy yesterday was like :rudy: why you wearing new shoes when we partying and I was like :win:

those 11s are beat as fukk though. Good for hooping and other casual shyt tho