Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Copped the 12's from work today. Made sure to come in a few minutes late so one of my co-workers could use the discount. :mjpls:

I'm saving my discount for the 6's in a couple weeks. :shaq:

Or if I can use them for the gold medal pack :ahh:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
today i spread the wealth. hooking a coworker up for the 12s for 175. prolly suprise him and just ask for 160. prolly help him get the 7s since i dont want em.

and another friend of mine needs the gold medal pack in an 8.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do yall fell abot shoes as far as... is it like clothes and you have to wear the newest thing out??? like... do would yall nikkas still rock spizike's?? If u had some lebron 8's and everybody rockin 9's is that lame??? do u stop rockin tru blues because the military blues just came out?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
today i spread the wealth. hooking a coworker up for the 12s for 175. prolly suprise him and just ask for 160. prolly help him get the 7s since i dont want em.

and another friend of mine needs the gold medal pack in an 8.

U shoulda spread the wealth my way and had dem shipped to me when u was payin for them online,i'd gladly pay u 175:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
How do yall fell abot shoes as far as... is it like clothes and you have to wear the newest thing out??? like... do would yall nikkas still rock spizike's?? If u had some lebron 8's and everybody rockin 9's is that lame??? do u stop rockin tru blues because the military blues just came out?
Personally I only wear my J's in the summer with shorts. That's why my shoes stay looking DS, I don't own a pair that I've worn more than 5 times and I got several that are DS. As far as Lebrons I've never owned pair, don't care for them. Funny you mentioned the spizikes, I wore my breds the other day and they're the J's (if you consider them J's) I wear most by far. They're probably the most comfortable J's I own along with the 6's. I don't know anybody that would stop rocking true blues over the militaries. If my militaries were dead stock I'd trade them for a pair of dead stock true blues all day

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

nah breh. my true blues are my favorite shoe i cherish those lol. i wear what i want when i want.

i wore my playoff 13s during last semester and nikkas was like :ohhh: like they never seen them.

when i was wearing the red foams they was like :ohmy: :ooh:

I was just like :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I wear whatever I'm feeling for that day, no real restrictions.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
yeah i wear what the fukk i want

i try not to wear shyt that jus came out anymore tho, i still aint wear my concords and i aint wear my bc3s since winter time

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
yeah i wear what the fukk i want

i try not to wear shyt that jus came out anymore tho, i still aint wear my concords and i aint wear my bc3s since winter time

This. My bc3's are dead stock and I probably won't even rock them this summer. Same with my cool grey 12's and playoffs. :manny: The militaries are the only newly purchased J's I've worn recently.