Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I had my Obsidians in the cart with a $20 off coupon, and decided not to get them. I put them on hold at my Finish Line job, but I don't trust this new flaky manager. I'm going to be :snoop: if my pair isn't there when I come into work. Fukk!

Don't go out like a jerk:aicmon:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Anyone :eat: off fnl? I placed 2 orders with 2 pairs in each. I'm hoping none of them get canceled. And on one I ain't used the discount code :sadcam:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had my Obsidians in the cart with a $20 off coupon, and decided not to get them. I put them on hold at my Finish Line job, but I don't trust this new flaky manager. I'm going to be :snoop: if my pair isn't there when I come into work. Fukk!

i just woke up and saw that they still had size 10,i add to cart and check out with paypal,when im at submit order i see that im not logged in and not gettin those winner circle points so I restart and when i click on em it said sold out :snoop::heh:

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
Fairly easy cop for me at North Riverside HOH...next up, Olympic 7's. 6's are a maybe right now, might cop to flip. That ice sole is worth $50 it seems lol

The beautiful thing is that after the Olympic 7's, I'm done with Mikes until the Olive 9's in November, so I can get my Barkley/LeBron/Kobe/Foam game back up.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
b0a31c97.jpg

:takedat: