Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Do youtube reviews. Join FB groups MSX, Las Vegas Sneakerheads, NDSBG, Soles&Holes. On fb Im on damn near every regions sneaker groups. Each group has at least 5,000 members. Some of them have over 10k. Id advertise for you in them groups for free...well as long as we keep getting the coli discounts lol

I joined a group thats sitting at 19k right now. I can get you some business through that group with some advertisements

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
:beli: I missed the call from HOH galleria. Phone was on vibrate for some damn reason.Terrible past few weeks in this shyt.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Im hip and I agree I think he should do both. It'll take him like a year to build up a good following on youtube but in the long run I think it will be worth it. Something like that you want the consumer to come to you directly.

i agree.. I'm all about "ownership" so of course eventually i want the videos to be on my channel. Monetize the channel and forward traffic to the site for sales.. Until then i thinks its a great idea (thanks) to deal with the popular ones while i build up ours..

The thing is i would have to find someone else to do the reviews I'm not really that type of person. Im more of a behind the scenes numbers, business type of person. On top of that I'm so occupied with the business aspect of it i don't really have the time to do the videos personally same with the blog. Like i said I'm trying to build a team of real dudes and build something special that can feed everyones family..

A lot of you guys are very bright. Lets chop it up and see what can happen

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I joined a group thats sitting at 19k right now. I can get you some business through that group with some advertisements

Im in MSX (Midwest Sneaker Exchange) - 8600 members
NDSBG - 26,700 members
DMV Addicted to All things fresh - 17,000 members
Vegas sneakerheads - 19,000 members
WDYWT - 29,000 members
Soles&Holes (@SobeSoles.com definitely needs to be in this one because it's the florida sneaker group) - 46,000 members

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Im in MSX (Midwest Sneaker Exchange) - 8600 members
NDSBG - 26,700 members
DMV Addicted to All things fresh - 17,000 members
Vegas sneakerheads - 19,000 members
WDYWT - 29,000 members
Soles&Holes (@SobeSoles.com definitely needs to be in this one because it's the florida sneaker group) - 46,000 members

I'm going to join all of them.. www.facebook.com/sobesoles

what about starting a sneaker group? what do you guys think

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm going to join all of them.. www.facebook.com/sobesoles

what about starting a sneaker group? what do you guys think

Ehh Idk if there's a need to start you're own group. I suppose it doesn't hurt to try. Actually you relatively no competition in these groups as well. I've been in these groups for years and haven't seen a single independent shop owner advertise in there. If you establish a good rapport you're pretty much set imo. Definitely get in good with the mods. If you can get them to put your site as the main banner... You will EAT. Idk if they'll do it though.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
If any coli brehs got an early link for the VI's tomorrow send them out.