Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those super max Feezy's are on point. Makes me want to try and bring them to flight club and sell'em for 6. I don't see the difference at all between the real and fakes.
What site you cop? Was they tts? Any pics? Details my dude, details....:lupe:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
the forces have cork and foamposite materials on the upper :ohhh:

them air ups have "water droplets" on them :wow:

these will be slept on heavily!

Classic Reeboks in CitiTrends (hood urban store) had water droplets (first time I seen glue this water effect). I like odd shoes... Them Nike look good wet for my son.

12192602.jpg

Last edited:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.tobuyto.cn/?Super-Max-Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Red-October-new-version-p291719.html

From a couple pages back. I wonder if you could catch the FC nikkas slipping with these...

I don't know any nikka who you could catch slipping for 3,000....While spending that money they'd be super cautious. ...and if you try and sell super low that's a automatic red flag... brah your best bet it to wait for another drop...

I also read some dude saying that the last drop was b grades...

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No call :to:
Guess I'm not gettin the infrareds. Whatever I'll take my chick to a nice spot for Vday with the money. I really just want the Carmine's anyway

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Won a raffle for the fukking white infrareds...smfh

:snoop: UPS delivered my flowers a day early.

and this snow is a mothefukka....SMFH.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Those super max Feezy's are on point. Makes me want to try and bring them to flight club and sell'em for 6. I don't see the difference at all between the real and fakes.

there's differences. The material under the nike sign is different, I think the box is different as well.

TBH you don't even have to scam nikkas with these, you can just tell them whatsup and I bet you they'll still pay. This Red October hype is real. You won't get 6 bills though