Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

With SEO and IM there's two ways you can go. You can do blackhat and there's whitehat (I'd suggest doing both). Blackhat is basically using little tricks and holes in google's system to get you're site ranking high on their pages. You'll get results fast. Whitehat is the "moral" way to go about it and you won't break any of google's violations. when google removed Rapgenius from its search results it was because they were using blackhat techniques to get their shyt ranking. It really isn't that risky, I think the shyt rapgenius was doing was just really stupid and they're such a big site that google of course was going to have an eye on them.

Basically blackhat would be things like buying like fake youtube views, twitter followers, etc (this is very basic blackhat though).

Blackhatworld.com is the blackhat IM/SEO forum
Warriorforum.com is the biggest whitehat IM/SEO forum.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@SobeSoles.com
Thanks for the Infrareds 6s
opvlth.jpg

Gator Kingz are secured.
:myman:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
@SobeSoles.com

I don't know if you're also looking to expand sales in the local area, but I live in Miami and I'm ALWAYS at some concert or show around South Florida. If you have any flyers or something to give out to people I'd be happy to pass them out while I'm out and about. For free too since I'm already going to be out anyway. I'm all about trying to help a follow bruh succeed.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just liked and invited a couple of folks to your fb page

in other news

A few weeks ago, Jordan Brand dropped some information on its Christmas release of 2014. The color code on the shoe said “White/Black-Legend Blue”. This left the world in speculation and wonder. We didn’t know what to expect. Well, today we have received a teaser picture of the Holiday shoe. Featuring an all white mesh upper, white patent leather, icey sole, and a “Legend Blue” Jumpman. Allegedly, Jordan Brand couldn’t use the name “Columbia” due to an ongoing lawsuit from an NCAA men’s basketball team called the Columbia Lions. It has been a long time since we last saw the “Columbia” AJ11, last time being January of 2001. When the “Legend Blue” AJ11 drops, it will have almost been 14 years apart. We will wait to get more pictures to determine how close “Legend Blue” is too “Colombia Blue”, so make sure to stay locked on to DailySole for more pictures, release information and more.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just liked and invited a couple of folks to your fb page

in other news

A few weeks ago, Jordan Brand dropped some information on its Christmas release of 2014. The color code on the shoe said “White/Black-Legend Blue”. This left the world in speculation and wonder. We didn’t know what to expect. Well, today we have received a teaser picture of the Holiday shoe. Featuring an all white mesh upper, white patent leather, icey sole, and a “Legend Blue” Jumpman. Allegedly, Jordan Brand couldn’t use the name “Columbia” due to an ongoing lawsuit from an NCAA men’s basketball team called the Columbia Lions. It has been a long time since we last saw the “Columbia” AJ11, last time being January of 2001. When the “Legend Blue” AJ11 drops, it will have almost been 14 years apart. We will wait to get more pictures to determine how close “Legend Blue” is too “Colombia Blue”, so make sure to stay locked on to DailySole for more pictures, release information and more.
Yea this was revealed back a few pages
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/brad-piffs-sneaker-thread.79/page-2192#post-7313244

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Those white infrared 6s gonna be hard to cop? Been lazy about raffles and all that

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Those white infrared 6s gonna be hard to cop? Been lazy about raffles and all that
I think its safe to assume this weekend all those shyts are gonna sell out....fast. I need to get some sleep Saturday and already have too much shyt to deal with on tomorrow.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Looks like the coli fam is eating well. I never purchased from @SobeSoles.com but you seem like a good dude; I hope it all works out. If you need anything, holler.
The white/infrared 6s are a GR BUT with people bound to strike out on the ASG/Toro 6 (numbers seem to indicate they are limited) then the whites will go.
Just look at the fly stepper 2k3; low hype but sold out quick.