Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
PRICE DROP!!! $230 SHIPPED FOR COLI MEMBERS!!!! IN HAND NOT A PREORDER!! WWW.SOBESOLES.COM
c57l.jpg
COM

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
hey brehs i just landed a major deal where i can get major volume... what is the best places to advertise and market to bring in sales so i can move that amount of work...

help a breh out...once i get the kind of numbers i need my prices will be a lot lower and in turn.. you already know

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
hey brehs i just landed a major deal where i can get major volume... what is the best places to advertise and market to bring in sales so i can move that amount of work...

help a breh out...once i get the kind of numbers i need my prices will be a lot lower and in turn.. you already know
I put my coworkers on breh we're military so the shyt will spread like wild fire. Just use all your social media and don't neglect keeping your Facebook up to date I'm sure cats on here have no issue spreading the word.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
@ SobeSoles.com

usual social network outlets Instagram, Twitter, facebook etc. Maybe make some youtube reviews once your product is in and advertise you store on a channel. Posting on sneaker forums and advertising their. I post on NT from time to time. Wouldnt mind advertising your store in my sig for a little discount lol.

I was meaning to ask you how do those VIs fit compared to the Oly6s and GMP 6s from 2012

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd Suggest Hit Up Popular Sneaker Reviewers On Youtube

Give Em A Pair At Retail And Make Sure They Shout You Out With A Link, These YouTubers Be Having Damn Near A Million Viewers

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@ SobeSoles.com

usual social network outlets Instagram, Twitter, facebook etc. Maybe make some youtube reviews once your product is in and advertise you store on a channel. Posting on sneaker forums and advertising their. I post on NT from time to time. Wouldnt mind advertising your store in my sig for a little discount lol.

I was meaning to ask you how do those VIs fit compared to the Oly6s and GMP 6s from 2012

they fit just like the Olympic 6's

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
fukking pissed.

HOH had Preludes 1 thru 6. Both HOHs.
Gamma 11s, and other shyt (no 1s)
These nikkas did the RSVP yesterday, and I never saw the link
Now JB is having some contest to make a custom pair of Jordans, hope I win.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Do youtube reviews. Join FB groups MSX, Las Vegas Sneakerheads, NDSBG, Soles&Holes. On fb Im on damn near every regions sneaker groups. Each group has at least 5,000 members. Some of them have over 10k. Id advertise for you in them groups for free...well as long as we keep getting the coli discounts lol

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Do youtube reviews. Join FB groups MSX, Las Vegas Sneakerheads, NDSBG, Soles&Holes. On fb Im on damn near every regions sneaker groups. Each group has at least 5,000 members. Some of them have over 10k. Id advertise for you in them groups for free...well as long as we keep getting the coli discounts lol

lf my numbers pick up because of that ill break you off breh I'm trying to build an online team.. wanted to start here

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If he gets established cats to review his sneakers they would have a built in fan base. The whole point is he's trying to build up a consumer base. You want the nikka to build up a YouTube following on too

Im hip and I agree I think he should do both. It'll take him like a year to build up a good following on youtube but in the long run I think it will be worth it. Something like that you want the consumer to come to you directly.