Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Carmines those should be an easy copped massed produce like the Grape 5s last year. The white infrareds will be an easy cop Saturday. I'm really gunning for those LBJ ASGs and the Toro VIs. Hopefully I go 3for3 this week.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm gonna expand my collection for Summer but I'm not sure what air max 90s to cop. Opinions?

Ices :lupe:
QU2MiG8.jpg

Or should I stick with the regular option. For example
XvPRoA5.jpg

The ices are fire........the red ones though........
nike-air-max-90-ice-release-date-07-570x380.jpg
.......:whew:........

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
whats a fair resell price sellin locally to a breh :patrice:

give him the deal only so he can turn around and throw them hoes on ebay? :troll:

yeezys btw

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i think i just missed a call from a raffle spot :rayal:

i was taking a shower so i took my phone in the bathroom in case it rung, sure enough it starts ringing while im taking a shower so i immediately turn the water off and wipe my hands really quick, pick up the phone and the number is blocked and just as i answered it disconnected :sadbron:

:snoop: i hope it was for the kobes cuz those are the ones i wanted the least

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
this is what I hate about the raffle bs. You have to be close to your phone all damn day hoping you don't miss the call. I was calling FTL to see what time they going to make phone calls for the Infrared 23s but they ain't answering the phone.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this is what I hate about the raffle bs. You have to be close to your phone all damn day hoping you don't miss the call. I was calling FTL to see what time they going to make phone calls for the Infrared 23s but they ain't answering the phone.
Man these ho ass nikkas at Foot Action aint even answering the phone. I need to see what time they doing the raffle and making calls.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Those super max Feezy's are on point. Makes me want to try and bring them to flight club and sell'em for 6. I don't see the difference at all between the real and fakes.