Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hope people sleep on these, I'm seeing a lot of people don't like them

I was iffy when I saw the pictures but that video does it for me. They look dope. A fly ass nike designer looking shoe.

Ima tell these hoes that don't know any better they're a Nike x christian louboutin collab. That's why they got the red bottoms and shyt :lolbron:.

Now that I think about. Im gonna try and cop two pairs. A pair for the club and a pair for chill casual events, I already know the club pairs gonna get stepped on and all types of shyt but since it'll be dark when i wear them hopefully whatever scuffs I get won't be too noticeable

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I was iffy when I saw the pictures but that video does it for me. They look dope. A fly ass nike designer looking shoe.

Ima tell these hoes that don't know any better they're a Nike x christian louboutin collab. That's why they got the red bottoms and shyt :lolbron:.
:russ:

I love that designer look also too

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
yall nikkas really bout to do it on them hoes with them flysteppers :russ: I love it.

Im really dead serious too. Im sure even the savviest of "sneakerheads" won't know the story behind these, so aint no way I'd get called out.

But real talk I coulda sworn I read something about Loboutin trademarking the whole red bottom thing.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/mone...louboutin-red-sole-shoe-protection/57605246/1

As a matter of fact Im gonna use this article to my advantage if they ask :ohhh:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Them flystepper aint bad at all. How the hell am I gonna line up and cop online at the same damn time? :snoop: