Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yo Brehs I Woke Up To A Magical Text Today :blessed:

I Have Someone That's Gonna Hold A Pair Of Tiffany's For Me lol

Not Gonna Get Too Detailed With The Story But He's A Friend/Store Manager Whom I've NEVER Asked For A Hold Or Hook Up From

He Texted Me Today Asking If I Wanted Them To Just Tell Him And It's A Done Deal

:blessed:

I'm Moving Saturday So Even If I Wanted To Take Place In The Fukkary I Couldn't, This Is Too Good To Be True
fist-pump.gif

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

Not Gonna Get Too Detailed With The Story But He's A Friend/Store Manager Whom I've NEVER Asked For A Hold Or Hook Up From

He Texted Me Today Asking If I Wanted Them To Just Tell Him And It's A Done Deal

I'm Moving Saturday So Even If I Wanted To Take Place In The Fukkary I Couldn't, This Is Too Good To Be True
Damn you lucky :to:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We finally get a look at this season's LeBron XI colorways created exclusively for 'Bron's St. Vincent St. Mary's high school alma mater.

Once again, Nike Basketball creates both a home and an away version for the Irish, each covered in the team's classic colors. The home version of the LeBron XI features a green based upper with white Armorposite overlays, while hits of gold accent throughout. As for the pair we'll see SVSM rocking on the road, they feature a full green build with gold accents throughout.

Enjoy a first look at the SVSM duo in the photos below.
Nike-LeBron-XI-SVSM-01.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-SVSM-02.jpg

Nike-LeBron-XI-SVSM-03.png

Nike-LeBron-XI-SVSM-04.png

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

nikka we made it :blessed:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

opvlth.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i actually know someone thats on the front of that loser line. and ahmad brooks brother is apparently camping out there too :flabbynsick: :russ:

they've been there since yesterday.. that's in cali right? it rained last night too :heh:
If only a tsunami washed them nikkas away.... fukking dweebs

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I dont mind the requirements that you be a skater to purchase.

I'm not a skater, but I can do a kick flip :smugbiden:

But atleast that community is doing something to try and deter people from breaking in and making money off of "their" thing.

That leave the box is bullshyt though.

-----------------------
@PimpHandStrong @TDOT4LIFE

here we go all angles

those crack in that video. probably gonna have to cop those.

When I get paid at the end of this month. Im gonna be looking for these, those squadron blue flyknits and then those 5lab3s