Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
You know how it goes.
Just takes a good DSLR, the right angle, a filter or two and for SC or SN to post the pics and everything goes to hell.
I really wanna try these on the court.
Yea I'm gettin them for on court I haven't played in years n I'm Trynna get back into it.

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
Im really dead serious too. Im sure even the savviest of "sneakerheads" won't know the story behind these, so aint no way I'd get called out.

But real talk I coulda sworn I read something about Loboutin trademarking the whole red bottom thing.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/mone...louboutin-red-sole-shoe-protection/57605246/1

As a matter of fact Im gonna use this article to my advantage if they ask :ohhh:

I believe the patent is only on womans heels and not all shoes. I could be wrong though :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I heard there's early link to the all star joints already brehs.... :lupe:
look up the nike destroyer on twitter, if anyone has it its him. He blocked me, b/c when I followed him some fukk boy bot program autofollowed me and shyt.

his twitter is solemartyr or some shyt like that

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
won't refund you if link doesn't work :camby:

In the rare occasion that we forget to send the link, you will get all of our bots for free!

:ld: may not be a bad tradeoff. I tell ppl all the time, if they accept credit card just use your credit card and if you're not satisfied just file a chargeback on your shyt, your cc company will always have your back.

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
won't refund you if link doesn't work :camby:
Don't waste your time on buying early links, 75% of the time the link is changed at the last 30 mins when people start tweeting the early link to Nike, sometimes Nike doesn't care though