Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't understand how you can camp out for more than 1 day for ANYTHING. Don't you have work or school to be attending? Anyways, struck out on the rsvp at both Niketown NYC & Mercer (to this day, I still don't know how I got through for the DBV's). The only skateshop that I know that is releasing it in the NYC area is Blades. They got 2 spots, but I'm quite sure those lines are going to be f*cking ridiculous. Looks like it's NDC or CCS :manny:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Nike SB continues with the collab-style High-top Dunks with this specialty whipped up by 510 Skateboarding out in California.

510 Skateboarding x Nike SB Dunk High
Color: Black/Olive Khaki-Sunse
Style Code: 646552-037
Release Date: 03/01/14
Price: $120
510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-1.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-9.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-2.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-3.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-4.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-5.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-6.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-7.jpg

510-skateboarding-nike-sb-dunk-high-8.jpg

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
So what's the deal with those Kobe's droppin tomorrow ? Who gon have them online ndc eastbay finishline? I need to know brehs

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
I'm hoping I can get them but in torn between the masterpieces and the maestros. What y'all hearing about the quantities ? I'm thinking the all star pack will be harder to get but looking at the map for the masterpieces and only 17 stores getting them. I don't know what to do n in expecting like 300 plus from resellers. I'm not paying that unless I can sell my port wine 8s n varsity 6s

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm hoping I can get them but in torn between the masterpieces and the maestros. What y'all hearing about the quantities ? I'm thinking the all star pack will be harder to get but looking at the map for the masterpieces and only 17 stores getting them. I don't know what to do n in expecting like 300 plus from resellers. I'm not paying that unless I can sell my port wine 8s n varsity 6s
im sure the masterpieces will be the harder cop. have you ried to get the preludes?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Judging from previous years; ASG pack tends to be sold in more places. If you strike out on the Masterpiece; re-up on the Maestro fam.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Judging from previous years; ASG pack tends to be sold in more places. If you strike out on the Masterpiece; re-up on the Maestro fam.
That's the plan breh. But I thought ppl didn't like the 9s what happened when did it flip n now they're so exclusive or gonna be so hard to get.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
That's the plan breh. But I thought ppl didn't like the 9s what happened when did it flip n now they're so exclusive or gonna be so hard to get.

You know how it goes.
Just takes a good DSLR, the right angle, a filter or two and for SC or SN to post the pics and everything goes to hell.
I really wanna try these on the court.