Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

WE WILL BE RELEASING THE "DIAMOND/TIFFANY" THIS SATURDAY (FEB.8TH) AT 11AM! WE HAVE THE SHOES(8-13 VERY LIMITED NUMBERS IN EACH), T-SHIRTS, AND SOCKS! ONE PAIR PER PERSON! IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO SKATEBOARD IN THE SHOES, BRING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING THEM! NO HOLDS! NO PHONE ORDERS! NO SHIPPING! NO MORE QUESTIONS...

Disgusting.

Nobody says "oh you should be able to hit a jumpshot or dunk a basketball to buy these Jordans or Brons". They're trying to make themselves bigger than what they are.

What Shop Is Doing This??

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

WE WILL BE RELEASING THE "DIAMOND/TIFFANY" THIS SATURDAY (FEB.8TH) AT 11AM! WE HAVE THE SHOES(8-13 VERY LIMITED NUMBERS IN EACH), T-SHIRTS, AND SOCKS! ONE PAIR PER PERSON! IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO SKATEBOARD IN THE SHOES, BRING YOUR LIFE SAVINGS IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING THEM! NO HOLDS! NO PHONE ORDERS! NO SHIPPING! NO MORE QUESTIONS...

Disgusting.

Nobody says "oh you should be able to hit a jumpshot or dunk a basketball to buy these Jordans or Brons". They're trying to make themselves bigger than what they are.

Skateshops stay doing dumb shyt just because the limelight is on them for 15minutes due to an extremely hyped release.
Nicky Diamonds is doing his part by hyping the shyt out of these shoes its ridiculous.
In terms of what I'm tryna cop this month: Kobe 9 (maybe), ASG Lebron/Kobe 9, Tiffs ..all depends on what's available around here

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYC Heads How Crazy Does Flight 23 Get? Im Referring To The One Around Madison Square Garden

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Skateshops stay doing dumb shyt just because the limelight is on them for 15minutes due to an extremely hyped release.
Nicky Diamonds is doing his part by hyping the shyt out of these shoes its ridiculous.
In terms of what I'm tryna cop this month: Kobe 9 (maybe), ASG Lebron/Kobe 9, Tiffs ..all depends on what's available around here

:wow:

:scusthov: make me dont even want the fukking shoes.

So they raised the price because of the controversy?

A general release shoe....gets hawked for double retail every other saturday...each shoe has "worth" etc etc.

There is no shoe at this time in my life that I would pay more than $250 for. I paid a LOT extra for SB 9s, Royals, Bred 1s, Bred 11s. I wasn't chancing it...and for the lebrons that was the "best price" I could find.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo I Didnt Know That Flight23 Jordan Store JUST Opened Up, I Literally Walked Past It 4 Times Today But Didnt Go In

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I dont mind the requirements that you be a skater to purchase.

I'm not a skater, but I can do a kick flip :smugbiden:

But atleast that community is doing something to try and deter people from breaking in and making money off of "their" thing.

That leave the box is bullshyt though.

-----------------------
@PimpHandStrong @TDOT4LIFE

here we go all angles

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Rise Skate Shop in Indy. F*cking hicks :pacspit:

And I haven't been to Flight 23 yet.

lol, I won't be surprised if they lose their SB account.
I'm surprised more shops don't lose their account for charging over box prices ..
A general release shoe....gets hawked for double retail every other saturday...each shoe has "worth" etc etc.

There is no shoe at this time in my life that I would pay more than $250 for. I paid a LOT extra for SB 9s, Royals, Bred 1s, Bred 11s. I wasn't chancing it...and for the lebrons that was the "best price" I could find.

You would hate to live here; that's our retail for some pairs. I got those Royals and Bred 11s for retail though :youngsabo:

ridge

Daps
Yo I Didnt Know That Flight23 Jordan Store JUST Opened Up, I Literally Walked Past It 4 Times Today But Didnt Go In
they restocking the black and gold patent leather 1s on saturday

i need a damn pair so badly someone hold a breh down

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
I dont mind the requirements that you be a skater to purchase.

I'm not a skater, but I can do a kick flip :smugbiden:

But atleast that community is doing something to try and deter people from breaking in and making money off of "their" thing.

That leave the box is bullshyt though.

-----------------------
@PimpHandStrong @TDOT4LIFE

here we go all angles

I hope people sleep on these, I'm seeing a lot of people don't like them