Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Its not THAT serious bruh. This wasnt a General Release. The majority of the releases made this year had more in production than previous years. But for some reason JB/Nike decided to make the 1s limited this year. I think it was just to generate hype for label. I still till this day think these should have been the Black Friday Release of this year.

Most mom&pop stores in my area only had 1FSR. I'm not too upset about missing out on this release being its the only Jordan Retro release outside of the Gold/Black 1s and Royals (managed to acquire through trade) that I missed out on. I do not mind dropping 300+ for a limited shoe thats a personal top 10 for me.
You shouldn't have to pay that though my dude...that's my point...

The whole process of acquiring kicks is retarded and unnecessarily stressful...

I'm complaining about this shyt and I had a pretty damn good success rate this year...I only missed out on two pairs I really wanted this year, the DB foams and bred 1s the latter of which I already have two pairs of...All I wanted was a fresh pair to retire my '01s...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm about to hop out of Js for good, its simply not worth it anymore without a street connect...Even without a connect 10 years ago you could still find yourself a pair in store the week of release...Trying to get a pair AROUND retail these days is so unnecessarily stressful because the sneaker game has gone downright full retard...I don't understand how a fukking RETRO that cost $30 to make and retails for $140 can resell for $450...It's truly :mindblown: shyt...

Nike can easily put an end to this reseller market that has fukked up the game with a pre-order system to meet demand yet they insist on going forward with this current unfair model to feed the beast...The love for the kicks simply ain't enough for me anymore brehs, I'm way too old for this nonsense...
I feel where you are coming from with that one bruh. I love sneakers just as much as the next person but this shyt is and has gotten entirely out of hand. Nike and Jordan should be ashamed of themselves for letting it get to this point when they could make even more profit by releasing these shoes for the masses. It's not like the value of the shoe is the same as it used to be with all the knockoffs and bootleggers in the game now.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Premier :blessed:

These shyt all over the ones they had year

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3039

12_27_13premierdunkhigh4.jpg

12_27_13premierdunkhigh7.jpg

12_27_13premierdunkhigh8.jpg

12_27_13premierdunkhigh9.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Money gained from Fantasy Football win $200, rape charge for bred 1s $350. Money out of my own pocket = $150.

:blessed: :win: :lolbron:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Still salty about the bred release

Usually stable euro sites crashing, wrong release times, nike gone in less than 15 secs and fnl shytting the bed :snoop: