Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
thinking about copping a pair of Air Pythons.....my brehs who have them...hows the quality?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
CHICAGO — “Sign or die, n*gga” was all he said according to an employee that witnessed a man force Michael Jordan to take off his personal pair of “Gamma” 11′s and sign his autograph. Nba legend Michael Jordan was robbed at gunpoint during an in-store sneaker signing for the Gamma 11′s released earlier today at a Chicago sneaker boutique. “He asked what size I wear and then said come up off them, bruh” Said a visibly angry Michael Jordan during the police report who also noted “this little n*gga called me bruh. Like we was family or something, but I ain’t never met that n*gga”. According to local police the description of the robber fit many of Chicago’s youth; African American, about 5’6 with dreadlocks to which Jordan agreed while also stating “Hell it could of been Chief Keef for all I know, but luckily for Chicago he already in jail.”

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/man-kills-three-gamma-jordans-new-york-boutique/

:laff: obviously a fake article but :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:dead: @ the Bred 1 thread on NT. A lot of tears. A lot of feelings caught and that dude zyzz is one of the biggest clowns on that site, buying fakes and shyt openly.
i was skimming through the 88wc3 thread and saw that clown got tricked into buying fakes of those too
stephenahand.png

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what's this i hear about a link being leaked already for the oregon foamposites... if its true is it even worth getting up tryna cop online :skip:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Who tried to get them foams? First time I ever tried that shyt, will be the last time I ever try this shyt :thumbsdown: