Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:snoop:

Going to take that L and cop resale

Why!? This shyt is stressful
Resale is at $450 out here breh, I cannot fukk ..with that
Had it in my cart this morning and lost it while checking out ..my only hope right now is a raffle I entered

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
@West Coast Avenger u fukked up for denying a nikka from the group :sadbron:

alr8jo.jpg
.............I didnt deny you though.........but to be honest I would have rejected your ass as well..........

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I'm about to hop out of Js for good, its simply not worth it anymore without a street connect...Even without a connect 10 years ago you could still find yourself a pair in store the week of release...Trying to get a pair AROUND retail these days is so unnecessarily stressful because the sneaker game has gone downright full retard...I don't understand how a fukking RETRO that cost $30 to make and retails for $140 can resell for $450...It's truly :mindblown: shyt...

Nike can easily put an end to this reseller market that has fukked up the game with a pre-order system to meet demand yet they insist on going forward with this current unfair model to feed the beast...The love for the kicks simply ain't enough for me anymore brehs, I'm way too old for this nonsense...

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just dam near had a heart attack
my phone rang just right now with a blocked number, felt it had to be HOH.. so i pick up, sure enough its HOH telling me i won and can go pick up my pair..........of the infrared 3labs on the 31st :russ:

cool i guess :ld: