Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
They banned from NT (for the third time).

It sucks this time because those daps didn't come easy (267 to 380 posts, so evidently, somebody was enjoying my jokes).

The mods already flagged me for being too sexual...

I stopped that.

Then just started being ridiculous without breaking any rules. But trust, i kept my jokes pg-13 - kept my material to the cusp of innapropriate but not enough to ban, i was strategic as hell. They got fed up with it cuz i was smarter than their rules stated.

It was basically exercising their abuse for authority for the sake of it.

BigJ is a lonely programmer faq who happens to be a sneaker forum moderator and his mother is a half breed war baby (he's mixed w/ asian, one time i used the word "oriental" and they/he banned me for that).

Fukkin' prudes man. LOL!

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
They banned from NT (for the third time).

It sucks this time because those daps didn't come easy (267 to 380 posts, so evidently, somebody was enjoying my jokes).

The mods already flagged me for being too sexual...

I stopped that.

Then just started being ridiculous without breaking any rules. But trust, i kept my jokes pg-13 - kept my material to the cusp of innapropriate but not enough to ban, i was strategic as hell. They got fed up with it cuz i was smarter than their rules stated.

It was basically exercising their abuse for authority for the sake of it.

BigJ is a lonely programmer faq who happens to be a sneaker forum moderator and his mother is a half breed war baby (he's mixed w/ asian, one time i used the word "oriental" and they/he banned me for that).

Fukkin' prudes man. LOL!

Man fukk them mods

tumblr_m525smQkOM1rqvmvmo1_500.gif

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Name Me King off Jesus Piece by game played on my ipod the other day. Theres this one part when Game says, "number 9 Jordan, pause their Air Forces". shyt always makes me like :huh: cause 9's look nothing like AFs not even close. If anything 1s look similar. shyt irks me everytime I listen to the track. :snoop:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
no...........they are going to be everywhere.......its FCFS at NT Seattle..........

Good lookig out bruh.....I'm like an hour 30 mins from Seattle....closer to Bellingham and they doing shyt stupid....get there at 12 to put your name on a list...then come back at 5am to buy the shoes.....

I'll most likely just go online..... but man I have the worst luck with that....