#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-2-570x570.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-ii-2-retro-prelude-new-images-2.jpg

nike-kobe-2-retro-white-gold-2014.jpg

n a piece of news that’s rather awe striking, it looks like the Nike Zoom Kobe 2 will be retro’ing…and much sooner that you would think. This is rather startling news for a few reasons. First off because most people have been waiting for a look at the Nike Kobe 9 seeing that the Nike Lebron 11 and Nike KD 6 are in full swing with several colorways down. But then again we can’t expect to see a shoe that Kobe can’t fully test out while he’s injured. On another note many sneakerheads felt that the Nike Lebron 11 would retro first, even though Kobe is closer to retirement. Either way you look at it a Nike Basketball signature getting a retro is dope.
Apart from the why’s, why nots, and otherwise the shoe is quite exquisite. Releasing in 2006 originally, the Nike Zoom Kobe 2 will don a crowd pleasing “wolf grey” colorway. The grey will be in a smooth looking marble pattern accompanied by gold fixtures. As of now whispers say these will drop next month. Stay tuned for more on these as info become available.

:gladbron:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dont know man. Those Oreo 5s looking kind of good to me right now and I know they'll be everywhere. Might scoop em up tomorrow.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I dont know man. Those Oreo 5s looking kind of good to me right now and I know they'll be everywhere. Might scoop em up tomorrow.
fukk breh , don't say that :noah:

i swore off from any shoes until the bred 1s

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hey I'm not a sneaker head at all but I do NEED those Gamma Blue XIs thats fixin to come out december 21st.
What steps do i take to make sure I get my hands on a pair?

Will dap/rep whoever gives good advice

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Hey I'm not a sneaker head at all but I do NEED those Gamma Blue XIs thats fixin to come out december 21st.

Will dap/rep whoever gives good advice
Enter as many raffles for those as you can.....if you live by a Niketown find a RSVP service that will get you a RSVP to secure your pair.....make sure you have a fast computer and Internet connection if you go the online route......be ready at 5AM PST/9AM EST on Dec 21st......if you have $350 + you can pre-order a pair right now.....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Found some Gamma 11s for 265....dont know if I want to pull the trigger though. It sounds a little too good to be true.:patrice:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Enter as many raffles for those as you can.....if you live by a Niketown find a RSVP service that will get you a RSVP to secure your pair.....make sure you have a fast computer and Internet connection if you go the online route......be ready at 5AM PST/9AM EST on Dec 21st......if you have $350 + you can pre-order a pair right now.....

I do live near a nike town, do I just go in there and tell them I want to RSVP the 11s?
My computer is slow as shyt and I hate buying stuff online, would you say going to the nike town is my best bet? I'll enter a few raffles but with my luck...

Last edited: