Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The foams look more and more like fakes every year with all the ridiculous colorways and clown shyt they drop. They turned that shoe into a joke.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
http://www.sneakermob.com/content/kanye-west-leaves-nike-joins-adidas-y-3

Even Kanye West has had enough of the Red October Nike Air Yeezy 2. The always controversial rapper confirmed at his Yeezus show in New York that he has committed to Adidas. Yeezy will team up with the Adidas Y-3 line to form the "YEEZI", with an "i", clothing and sneaker line.

Will resale prices on the Adidas Y-3 "Yeezi" line be as outrageous as theNike Air Yeezy's? Time will tell. Just hoping he doesn't come up with any clever "Black February" or "Green March" colorways because the internet will probably melt and it will ruin all of our lives

:yeshrug:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
i have a feeling that adidas will outdo the air yeezys, somehow, some way

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I hate the direction Foams went. I can only fukk with the simple colorways. I don't dig the patterns and shyt...

yea it crazy man they've damn near lost there nostalgia and luster now.......i remember when they where exclusive/poppin in a few cities(DMV and NY being the main ones) and pretty much got clowned everywhere else....I still remember when the OG's got released, only people that where really rockin them where the goons and dopeboys everybody else was pretty much open season to get jacked........them shyts where a big deal.......but i cant blame nike for milking the line seeing how ape shyt these hypebeast go over them....

i sold my eggplants and pine greens......i still got the royal blue's and silver pro's i copped in 05.....eggplants the only clear bottoms i got....i'm contemplating on those camo's though, they look so much doper in person........

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
It would be ill if Ye revitalized Adidas and they designed some dope shyt. I def would cop if the product looked dope. Their designs on the Adi Rose is ass to me

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i sold my eggplants and pine greens......i still got the royal blue's and silver pro's i copped in 05.....eggplants the only clear bottoms i got....i'm contemplating on those camo's though, they look so much doper in person........
AWWW...You sold two of the best ones. Still want a pair of them Pine Greens. Got them Eggplants.