Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Groom at this wedding broke out the Concords :leon:

I can't find the photo but I hope you're not talking about the ppl I seen on my fb in this sneakergroup. It was a fat white couple, chick rocking the nines, dude rocking concords. They were in street clothes and got married in some forest or some shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't find the photo but I hope you're not talking about the ppl I seen on my fb in this sneakergroup. It was a fat white couple, chick rocking the nines, dude rocking concords. They were in street clothes and got married in some forest or some shyt
not at all

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
not too many pics out there of kanye with V's on
found this one thats kinda dope

83879827.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I swear bots don't hit finishline.com to hard. I've got a decent success rate for a while now.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Back when I missed out on the Black Toe 1s, I did a quick trade straight up for those Bred XIIIs that dropped in January. I never really dug them shyts as much as the 04s with the 3M and brighter red. Randomly saw a good deal for some D/S 04 Bred XIIIs and I had to pull the trigger.

LL

LL

LL

:wow: :lawd:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Back when I missed out on the Black Toe 1s, I did a quick trade straight up for those Bred XIIIs that dropped in January. I never really dug them shyts as much as the 04s with the 3M and brighter red. Randomly saw a good deal for some D/S 04 Bred XIIIs and I had to pull the trigger.

LL

LL

LL

:wow: :lawd:
:banderas:

3m makes it a completely different and much doper shoe

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The mesh on them is black not purplish like the 2013 joints. Such a classic shoe.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
man thats some bullshyt...

:laugh:

This pretty much sums up my attitude towards releases lately.

I haven't made a serious effort to cop anything after the lebron ext line (still huntin corks)

Ill see a shoe online that I appreciate, but when I thiink about coppin before I even look at the HoH release calender I think "I ain't got time for that bullshyt"

The beasts done fukked up the game for me.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh:

This pretty much sums up my attitude towards releases lately.

I haven't made a serious effort to cop anything after the lebron ext line (still huntin corks)

Ill see a shoe online that I appreciate, but when I thiink about coppin before I even look at the HoH release calender I think "I ain't got time for that bullshyt"

The beasts done fukked up the game for me.

Resellers too
:stopitslime: So you really gone buy up all the shoes B?

I really wanted them belair Vs cause I truly liked em. Now I have to watchem sit on ebay for $400+