SEPA
Picked up a set of Adidas Neo's for 11$ on discount the other day. Org. 90$
Different from me being a supra whore, but they nice. :ld:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I really need someone to put me on to the process of acquiring these crispy ass kicks... I have a little spending money I just am clueluess as to how to stay on top of all the releases and where to look for the shoes before they sell out. Help brehs
what shoes are you looking to get? and what size?..........

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
trying to keep up with the jordan releases in a size 12. especially those low top 11's :wow:
get a twitter acct follow people like KicksDeals, SneakerSteal, Nike.com, FinishLine, etc..........you will also want to follow certain people who drop info all the time......kicksdeals will hook you up with that info from time to time........if you have access to a bot........get one.......make sure your internet speed is quick as well as your computer/laptop.........

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Seems like the only way to cop kicks these days is with a bot...

You get lucky once in a while manually but if you ain't paying for those services you have a 95% chance of striking out...

:smh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Seems like the only way to cop kicks these days is with a bot...

You get lucky once in a while manually but if you ain't paying for those services you have a 95% chance of striking out...

:smh:
Like 10 seconds after I posted that I got the DM for the Xs...

zvpkqq.jpg

Nice consolation prize for the weekend but damn I really wanted those foams brehs...Tried to talk the chick who took my ID into swapping these for the foams but she gave me the :usure:nikka you lucky you getting these...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
what do you mean bot?
Basically you pay a nerd who codes a script which does everything for you...

As soon as the twitter link goes up the bot snatches the link and adds the kicks to your cart all in like 2 seconds...That's why it's impossible to get anything off NDC these days cuz as soon as the link pops up the bots already got the sizes added to the cart....

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically you pay a nerd who codes a script which does everything for you...

As soon as the twitter link goes up the bot snatches the link and adds the kicks to your cart all in like 2 seconds...That's why it's impossible to get anything off NDC these days cuz as soon as the link pops up the bots already got the sizes added to the cart....

man thats some bullshyt...
is this only on ndc??