Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Ray Ray suppose to be in these tonight

screenshot20131029at5.00.18pm.png

:patrice:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2013/10/ray-allen-air-jordan-xi-pe-miami-heat?utm_campaign=complexsneakers socialflow 10 2013&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

this looks like a damn nba2k14 screenshot :heh:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I don't think im going to sell either since the BC3 88s are not dropping anytime soon.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
its no way im giving up any of my nike air branded jordans--regardless of number or colorway. too nostalgic, cost too much money, too hard to acquire. i feel extremely fortunate to have 2 pairs of the NA white cement 3s at retail prices.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Oh, now i know why i'm posting deals in the main sneaker pages.

Cuz I wasn't re-invited into the sneaker group.

I guarantee i sent an invite to you...probably more than once. Also I have it so you can request to join and myself, Piff, or WCA can approve it. But I will send you an invite again. You have to go to the group to accept it I think. I don't think the forum will notify you like when you get daps or quoted. If it doesnt work just go up in there and request to join. If I excluded anyone its not on purpose. You know how to get ahold of me. This site's invites aint as seamless as Vbulletin it seems.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
With the Nike LeBron 11 now in full swing, we take another look at the new 'Terracotta Warrior' colorway, releasing next month at global Nike retailers.

The unique colorway, inspired by Qin Shi Huang's Terracotta Army, combines a black base with stone grey overlays, all brought to life with vibrant purple, teal and red accents. Special Bronze Age graphics cover the lining and shank, while a reflective armor graphic covers the base swoosh and Hyperposite sections.

While the colorway already released earlier this month in China, the rest of the world will get its chance to buy the LeBron 11 'Terracotta Warrior' on Wednesday, November 27 at select Nike Basketball accounts.
nike-lebron-11-xi-terracotta-warrior-2.jpg

nike-lebron-11-xi-terracotta-warrior-1.jpg

nike-lebron-11-xi-terracotta-warrior-7.jpg

nike-lebron-11-xi-terracotta-warrior-4.jpg