Daps

tumblr_m6jraltfh71rzjvvgo1_500.gif

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Any of you guys on any FB sneaker groups? Im in a group and I literally want to cry everyday I log on there. This group really epitomizes the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute". Every time I log on fb and go in the group (no exaggeration here btw), there's a new post on someone getting scammed out $x,xxx's of dollars. Here's the most recent one:

Dude is trying to sue the owner of sneakeryeti, dumbass bought a platinum membership (Im assuming for $2500 dollars). Says dude has never, not once hooked him up with heat for retail. Then goes on to say dude hit him up to sell him some lebron 9 Wtt for $2800. This dumbass didnt even check around to see the going price for them and just took dudes word that they were a steal, he then gets the shoes and tries to resell them and finds out that the $2800 is the MAX going price for them. Now this dumbass is catapulting the L even further by trying to sue the guy.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

There are so many idiots in this group, if you were really bought that life, you'd make a killing. Just the other day, there was a post of a dude who took pictures of some shoes he wanted to sell using his ipad mini, the dumbass unknowingly left the ipad in the box sold the shoes, and shipped with the ipad in the box :dead:. I can't make this shyt up.

A couple days even before that, a dude got banned from the group for selling some dumbass some shyt called a "mystery box". I didnt even know what this was, but apparently ppl post these boxes claiming the contents could have a value of more than $xxx amount of dollars and they sell as a "mystery" for a set price. Well a dumbass bought one for $100 and it was nothing but used quicksilver shirts and sweaters :laff:. The worst part is dude made a post asking for the guy to get banned and like 100 ppl came to his defense saying the guy is legit and the shirts were worth $100 combined :dead:
i wanna join the group :lolbron:

link ?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Guess I should close my listing for one of my pairs of bc3s. Only positive is its more money in my pocket lol

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
i was just speaking on my area. the majority of people who line up are kids, and all the 5s are white based. them lil kids wear sizes 6-10. as far as all the camps i did (minus concords and cool greys) i didn't have a problem getting my 11/11.5. oh, that one time i had to buy a FNL ticket. for $20 and the $20 cert i keep on deck had me straight.

The FTL I usually go to always have a big stock. So hearing other people store having a good amount is good news for me.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520