Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
UGG-Boots-for-Men_06.jpg
926285.jpg

I don't know which pair to get. Both are super nice.

511467-p-4x.jpg

These are a must :win:
Get the Uggs...... I have the exact same pair......they are comfortable and will keep your feet warm........plus they look nice as fukk......

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
UGG-Boots-for-Men_06.jpg
926285.jpg

I don't know which pair to get. Both are super nice.

511467-p-4x.jpg

These are a must :win:

I'd cop the Uggs and nothing else. That liner on the inside will keep your feet warm as hell, I copped a pair from Neiman Marcus for the low ..ones I got kinda look like rainboots but they get me through some nasty Toronto winter conditions.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Wow that sucks. I got the green laces in em...and I used the dust bag on my last vacation. I guess thats one of the prices you pay for being on the late bus. Still a great shoe nonetheless.

Yeah, it's a great shoe... but i'ma put that money towards some ID 'Brons.

Should rather go to someone who can make good usage of them.

Btw, need those KD N7's.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So mad at myself right now. My stupid, dumb ass ordered the away lebron 11s from city gear in the wrong size.. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Called the customer service line to get it changed before it ships. Hopefully it works.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i think if JB would've made the gammas a jumpman less version i'da bought em. that gamma blue and yellow :gag:

and lmao @ anyone buying any of these Holiday GRs for $300 as a preorder. (bred 1s notwithstanding).

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Everybody has a sneaker site and/or sneaker connect. It's no way possible that EVERYONE has authentic shoes.

Outside of the big retailers and nike themselves, we have a few secondary retailers and maybe long time mom and pops that get nikes/jordans

it takes A LONG fukkING time to get an account to allow you to get Jordan releases and QSs.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
My loverutions arrived in the mail yesterday… these are basically B-grades.

They don’t cum equipped with the neat dust bag. While that’s fine like sylk-e… I really wanted them Antarctic Green laces (those help with the pop like clearisil).

*sighs*

Have too many kicks in my rotation anyway… these are prolly goin’ back. Doc’s Delorean.

Cute shoe though.

:smh:.........and I wanted to double up...good looks