Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I never really got nothing from eBay before

:patrice:yea that seller has no pics and only one feedback so I'd proceed with caution, doesnt hurt to send a message or a text since he put his number there. As stated above paypal pretty much always sides with the buyer so if some shyt does come up then yea. But it looks like you want to wear the shoes, Id just go with the $170 VNDS as long as there are no scuffs, scratches

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:yea that seller has no pics and only one feedback so I'd proceed with caution, doesnt hurt to send a message or a text since he put his number there. As stated above paypal pretty much always sides with the buyer so if some shyt does come up then yea. But it looks like you want to wear the shoes, Id just go with the $170 VNDS as long as there are no scuffs, scratches

Yeah breh I prob just do that.. prob only wear them foams a couple times anyway.. just seen a shirt I thought would go hard with em so I had to find some.. good looks with the info tho :salute:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Any of you guys on any FB sneaker groups? Im in a group and I literally want to cry everyday I log on there. This group really epitomizes the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute". Every time I log on fb and go in the group (no exaggeration here btw), there's a new post on someone getting scammed out $x,xxx's of dollars. Here's the most recent one:

Dude is trying to sue the owner of sneakeryeti, dumbass bought a platinum membership (Im assuming for $2500 dollars). Says dude has never, not once hooked him up with heat for retail. Then goes on to say dude hit him up to sell him some lebron 9 Wtt for $2800. This dumbass didnt even check around to see the going price for them and just took dudes word that they were a steal, he then gets the shoes and tries to resell them and finds out that the $2800 is the MAX going price for them. Now this dumbass is catapulting the L even further by trying to sue the guy.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

There are so many idiots in this group, if you were really bought that life, you'd make a killing. Just the other day, there was a post of a dude who took pictures of some shoes he wanted to sell using his ipad mini, the dumbass unknowingly left the ipad in the box sold the shoes, and shipped with the ipad in the box :dead:. I can't make this shyt up.

A couple days even before that, a dude got banned from the group for selling some dumbass some shyt called a "mystery box". I didnt even know what this was, but apparently ppl post these boxes claiming the contents could have a value of more than $xxx amount of dollars and they sell as a "mystery" for a set price. Well a dumbass bought one for $100 and it was nothing but used quicksilver shirts and sweaters :laff:. The worst part is dude made a post asking for the guy to get banned and like 100 ppl came to his defense saying the guy is legit and the shirts were worth $100 combined :dead:

:russ: good Lord man, yes please keep these coming

-P-

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
those foams looking real nice......
900x900px-LL-638ca629_Powerhouse-2013-10-25-13-HipHopSince1987-16.jpeg

These joints is too sweet!!!
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
got a laney 5 reserve with no trouble at all. all of the 5s that have dropped this year was not too difficult. got a ticket at 430 pm 6 hrs after they started. and every size was still available. my FNL had 58 pairs in mens size. 7.5-14.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I wanted them Gamma Blue XI's early but now nikkas wanting 400 and they ain't shipping to mid november. fukk that, if I Pay 400 they better ship immediately.

Guess I'll just cop my first pair of Lebrons. :patrice: The King's Pride colorway I just can't fukk with, but the miami away joints I might pick on the 1st.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
got a laney 5 reserve with no trouble at all. all of the 5s that have dropped this year was not too difficult. got a ticket at 430 pm 6 hrs after they started. and every size was still available. my FNL had 58 pairs in mens size. 7.5-14.

then my spot should be good with my size. go around 8:30 and cop my pair

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
then my spot should be good with my size. go around 8:30 and cop my pair

i was just speaking on my area. the majority of people who line up are kids, and all the 5s are white based. them lil kids wear sizes 6-10. as far as all the camps i did (minus concords and cool greys) i didn't have a problem getting my 11/11.5. oh, that one time i had to buy a FNL ticket. for $20 and the $20 cert i keep on deck had me straight.