Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Any of you guys on any FB sneaker groups? Im in a group and I literally want to cry everyday I log on there. This group really epitomizes the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute". Every time I log on fb and go in the group (no exaggeration here btw), there's a new post on someone getting scammed out $x,xxx's of dollars. Here's the most recent one:

Dude is trying to sue the owner of sneakeryeti, dumbass bought a platinum membership (Im assuming for $2500 dollars). Says dude has never, not once hooked him up with heat for retail. Then goes on to say dude hit him up to sell him some lebron 9 Wtt for $2800. This dumbass didnt even check around to see the going price for them and just took dudes word that they were a steal, he then gets the shoes and tries to resell them and finds out that the $2800 is the MAX going price for them. Now this dumbass is catapulting the L even further by trying to sue the guy.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
a couple months ago(3 months ago) i bought a platinum membership which stated that i get new releases at whatever the receipt says. not only that but it also states i get "yezzy,galaxy" types releases at retail price, that i get first dibs on shoes before anyone else,and that i get a discount code. after 3 months talking to the owner i never received a discount code or first dibs on any shoe, for example he had yezzys,galaxy foams,and a champ pack in which he never offered them to me. instead of offering them to me he decided to raffle them. im guessing he never offered them to me because he knew that if he ever sold to me he had to hook me up because im a plat member.( i was suppose to get shoes way below market value). okay so after a few weeks go by i asked the guy to hook it up on the lebron 10 champ pack, he responded and said that he will give me a champ pack for retail or close to retail. 2 weeks after release he never responded or anything and never sold me a champ pack after owning like 3 champ packs himself. so i was lenient enough to let him go on that even thoe i had every right to get those shoes. so after a few days go by he told me that he had some lebron 9 wtt and that he wanted to hook me up since he never did in the past. he told me 2,800 for a regular pair was a huge steal so i went ahead and bought them.(gifted the guy) after 14-19 days of waiting i recieve the shoes and post them in the lebron market place, where i came to find out that they were worth 2.5-2.8 max. so i texted the guy and told him that that wasnt no hook up. i told him that "what was the point of the membership if he wasnt going to hook me up" that "i could of gotten the same pair for 2,800 or less. i asked for a refund on my membership and thrones, and offered to send back the shoes. he told me he wasnt going to give me anything back....okay so when the db5s dropped and several other shoes he did the same crap and either came up with an excuse or didnt respond to my text messages

There are so many idiots in this group, if you were really bought that life, you'd make a killing. Just the other day, there was a post of a dude who took pictures of some shoes he wanted to sell using his ipad mini, the dumbass unknowingly left the ipad in the box sold the shoes, and shipped with the ipad in the box :dead:. I can't make this shyt up.

A couple days even before that, a dude got banned from the group for selling some dumbass some shyt called a "mystery box". I didnt even know what this was, but apparently ppl post these boxes claiming the contents could have a value of more than $xxx amount of dollars and they sell as a "mystery" for a set price. Well a dumbass bought one for $100 and it was nothing but used quicksilver shirts and sweaters :laff:. The worst part is dude made a post asking for the guy to get banned and like 100 ppl came to his defense saying the guy is legit and the shirts were worth $100 combined :dead:

Last edited:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Any of you guys on any FB sneaker groups? Im in a group and I literally want to cry everyday I log on there. This group really epitomizes the phrase "there's a sucker born every minute". Every time I log on fb and go in the group (no exaggeration here btw), there's a new post on someone getting scammed out $x,xxx's of dollars. Here's the most recent one:

Dude is trying to sue the owner of sneakeryeti, dumbass bought a platinum membership (Im assuming for $2500 dollars). Says dude has never, not once hooked him up with heat for retail. Then goes on to say dude hit him up to sell him some lebron 9 Wtt for $2800. This dumbass didnt even check around to see the going price for them and just took dudes word that they were a steal, he then gets the shoes and tries to resell them and finds out that the $2800 is the MAX going price for them. Now this dumbass is catapulting the L even further by trying to sue the guy.

a couple months ago(3 months ago) i bought a platinum membership which stated that i get new releases at whatever the receipt says. not only that but it also states i get "yezzy,galaxy" types releases at retail price, that i get first dibs on shoes before anyone else,and that i get a discount code. after 3 months talking to the owner i never received a discount code or first dibs on any shoe, for example he had yezzys,galaxy foams,and a champ pack in which he never offered them to me. instead of offering them to me he decided to raffle them. im guessing he never offered them to me because he knew that if he ever sold to me he had to hook me up because im a plat member.( i was suppose to get shoes way below market value). okay so after a few weeks go by i asked the guy to hook it up on the lebron 10 champ pack, he responded and said that he will give me a champ pack for retail or close to retail. 2 weeks after release he never responded or anything and never sold me a champ pack after owning like 3 champ packs himself. so i was lenient enough to let him go on that even thoe i had every right to get those shoes. so after a few days go by he told me that he had some lebron 9 wtt and that he wanted to hook me up since he never did in the past. he told me 2,800 for a regular pair was a huge steal so i went ahead and bought them.(gifted the guy) after 14-19 days of waiting i recieve the shoes and post them in the lebron market place, where i came to find out that they were worth 2.5-2.8 max. so i texted the guy and told him that that wasnt no hook up. i told him that "what was the point of the membership if he wasnt going to hook me up" that "i could of gotten the same pair for 2,800 or less. i asked for a refund on my membership and thrones, and offered to send back the shoes. he told me he wasnt going to give me anything back....okay so when the db5s dropped and several other shoes he did the same crap and either came up with an excuse or didnt respond to my text messages

There are so many idiots in this group, if you were really bought that life, you'd make a killing. Just the other day, there was a post of a dude who took pictures of some shoes he wanted to sell using his ipad mini, the dumbass unknowingly left the ipad in the box sold the shoes, and shipped with the ipad in the box :dead:. I can't make this shyt up.

A couple days even before that, a dude got banned from the group for selling some dumbass some shyt called a "mystery box". I didnt even know what this was, but apparently ppl post these boxes claiming the contents could have a value of more than $xxx amount of dollars and they sell as a "mystery" for a set price. Well a dumbass bought one for $100 and it was nothing but used quicksilver shirts and sweaters :laff:. The worst part is dude made a post asking for the guy to get banned and like 100 ppl came to his defense saying the guy is legit and the shirts were worth $100 combined :dead:

sulu.gif

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Damn I was just updating the Release Date Calender and something caught my eye...what caught my eye as I was scrolling was the word "Aero"...as in Converse Aero Jam...grail status Converse Aero Jams which are dropping next month in at least three different colorways :ohlawd:

also the orange/gray Gloves. :ahh:

BTW them CJs is dropping this morning...as are the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte V “Volcano”

anybody copping? man I dont even know where to buy Asics at.

:gladbron: U serious about the grandmamas comin back out?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

nikka what the fukk :russ: :laff:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikka what the fukk :russ: :laff:

I might just updated this thread with these stories, this shyt happens everyday. Just when you think you can't top it, there's an even bigger dumbass that comes around crying to the mods.

EDIT: :wtf: is the board being hacked? random ass frog pic