Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
How do stores even get the Jordan accounts and shyt? I need to find away to buy into that or some shyt and get my own shop :obama:

and how much yall think the Nike Air 3s are gonna go for resell wise?

How to become a Nike retailer

The new sneaker shop in my area I mentioned earlier aint have no nike nothing.

had the :beli: when I walked in, but dude was saying nike is real meticulous about who they let sell their products. So you have to be in business for a while (unless you're opening a franchise store) and show your ability to move shoes and apparel. They want to know that you can push the day to day stuff, and not just the hot releases.

ridge

Daps
damn brehs if someone gets a 2nd pair of those jordan 3 retros plz me a pair

i cant order online cuz im inc anada

help a coli breh

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I usually work 3-11pm so I am assed out on this release. oh well ill try to trade my extra bred XIs for a pair if not ill cop a pair of 2011s for like 180D/S. LOL

ridge

Daps
does anyone whos ordered from nike know if you have to sign for package?

my girls paretns have a florida crib and her family willl be there a week after the release of these shoes for a little while

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FNL is gonna release the 3's at the same time as NDC.......this should make things fun.....
LL
...although it may change as well all know they never have their shyt together at FNL.....

4:51pm? what kinda random bisexualass time is that haha

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
did you guys see this from the sports forum? some online sneaker show with Prince Fielder looking for the Jordan 4 Encores.

Last edited by a moderator: