Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Does not give a shyt about Nike Air on back.... I did at first. But nah. With my jeans on, I looked and all you could see was "AIR" anyway

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Does not give a shyt about Nike Air on back.... I did at first. But nah. With my jeans on, I looked and all you could see was "AIR" anyway

that's why u wear these with shorts but im not losing sleep over this drop

my focus is the royals....me going for these and the corks is just like yeezy 2s...if i get em cool if not fukk it no fukks given

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea.. those 3s are gettin copped and resold :youngsabo:

shoe rape + tax return + raise/bonus in march = first quarter of 2013 :blessed:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
flip the other one and make your money back so that your pair is free...:ahh:....I could care less who looks down on that.....they can eat a dikk.....

:dwillhuh: nikkas is really out here paying twice as much bcuz they slept in could understand somebody paying 50-100 but twice as much:ohhh: r they shoes gonna be that in demand?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Prince Fielder looks for the Eminem Encore 4's.

[ame=http://youtu.be/8NYG7QoDAnM]Detroit Rubber Ep. 1 of 6 - Prince Fielder's $10k Jordans??? - YouTube[/ame]

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:dwillhuh: nikkas is really out here paying twice as much bcuz they slept in could understand somebody paying 50-100 but twice as much:ohhh: r they shoes gonna be that in demand?

just watch and see........:smugbiden:......kids and old time collectors who have bad luck will be foamin at the mouth for these.....all because of the swoosh.....:russ:.....LOL @ "r they shoes gonna be that in demand?".....nikka what you think???.....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
FNL is gonna release the 3's at the same time as NDC.......this should make things fun.....
LL
...although it may change as well all know they never have their shyt together at FNL.....

ridge

Daps
i copped those air max 1 premium pimento/black joints

the euro release has the white swoosh...if anyone wants to trade holla

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
just watch and see........:smugbiden:......kids and old time collectors who have bad luck will be foamin at the mouth for these.....all because of the swoosh.....:russ:.....LOL @ "r they shoes gonna be that in demand?".....nikka what you think???.....

yea but $400???? thats gonna be the highest resale for jordan release in the last year(besides the db ix) you got me tempted to enter the "88 wc" sweepstakes:shaq:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
How do stores even get the Jordan accounts and shyt? I need to find away to buy into that or some shyt and get my own shop :obama:

and how much yall think the Nike Air 3s are gonna go for resell wise?