Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Possible Lebron X Elites?
Nike+Lebron+X+Suede+10+Stitched+Swoosh+.jpg

http://www.ICYSOLE.com

I dont think those are the Lebron Elites

just are suede version of the X's

doesn't he normally rock the Elites during the playoffs??

and the price tag i heard gonna be $300.00

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
any of yall from Houston hit up the Outlets in Texas City? I been thinking about checking out that Nike outlet store to see what they got.

Been to the Nike Outlet in Fairfield off of 290 (towards PV) and sometimes they have some real good drops. Came up on some 91 black and red Bo Jackson's last year for about 30 bucks.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Been to the Nike Outlet in Fairfield off of 290 (towards PV) and sometimes they have some real good drops. Came up on some 91 black and red Bo Jackson's last year for about 30 bucks.

yea I been to that one a couple of times. Might try it out this Friday since I'm off ( Texas City).

I haven't hit up Katy Mills in a while. Might to head way the fukk out there.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i just hope i can get through but im definitely not paying a cent above 220 shipped for these. i'll try FNL and NDC and keep it moving

Im just hoping for two different release times.....that way I can get two pair.....I haven't heard about any raffles yet so dont know if Ill have shot with any of those?......that release time on NDC is going to play in alot of people's favor.....

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Im just hoping for two different release times.....that way I can get two pair.....I haven't heard about any raffles yet so dont know if Ill have shot with any of those?......that release time on NDC is going to play in alot of people's favor.....

me too. hoping that FNL pops off first then NDC at 350. if i get 2 im flipping 1 no shame