ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
TELL ME MORE :krs:

Nike LunarSpeed+ – Neo Turquoise – Black – Polarized Pink

A new colorway of Nike’s latest super-lightweight Runner known as the Nike LunarSpeed+ is upon us, arriving in a sweet colorway of Neo Turquoise, Black, and Polarized Pink. Flyknit releases have made the form-fitting runners and incredibly popular style icon in the mainstream over the last year, but the Lunarspeed+ has its own distinct style with the double-layered Lunar midsole, Swoosh at the toe, and bold NIKE branding on the heel. The colorway certainly speaks for itself, so check out the gallery below and cop now at Nike Running retailers soon as these have already been spotted at Euro retailer asphaltgold.

nike-lunarspeed-neo-turquoise-black-white-polarized-pink-1.jpg

nike-lunarspeed-neo-turquoise-black-white-polarized-pink-5.jpg

nike-lunarspeed-neo-turquoise-black-white-polarized-pink-4.jpg

nike-lunarspeed-neo-turquoise-black-white-polarized-pink-3.jpg

nike-lunarspeed-neo-turquoise-black-white-polarized-pink-2.jpg

Nike LunarSpeed+ – Neo Turquoise – Black – Polarized Pink | SneakerNews.com

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is wale wearing? Its a trend im seeing too much of... Cats think cause they got newest release they just throw on anything :smh:

that and i'm sick of seeing these dudes with this "im just standing here in deep thought" or "i know but ima act like I don't know that my picture is being taken" type poses.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
NV6eUzS.jpg

It looks like one of the models that would have been brought back in a hypothetical Air Jordan XVI retro period was the fan favorite ‘Cherrywood’ colorway. This sample from 2012 sports a couple quick alterations to distance it from the original release, namely a different looking mesh hidden under the shroud and a bit of a different material selection on the piping that breaks up said mesh and the leather sections. The Cherrywood was a widely popular colorway when it first released, speaking directly to a “grown” appeal with the lux color combination of White, Silver, and the deep red tones, so would it have been as much of a success if it dropped last year? Continue reading to see a full set of images on the scrapped sample Air Jordan XVI and then add them to your collection courtesy of oregonsole on eBay.

nAkPnkd.jpg

FV7sfbT.jpg

1I9EyWD.jpg

JB...please do this :ohlawd:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nike-LeBron-X-Cork1.jpg

Nike-LeBron-X-Cork-4.jpg

Nike-LeBron-X-Cork-3.jpg

Nike-LeBron-X-Cork-2.jpg

Composed of genuine cork and premium leather, the Nike LeBron X “Cork” takes the performance juggernaut up a notch. Celebrating LeBron’s big 2012, this elegant colorway pays tribute to his first NBA championship, second Olympic Gold Medal, and third MVP trophy. This Sportswear selection is set to launch on February 23rd for $305.

Nike LeBron X
Classic Brown/Classic Brown-University Red-Hazelnut
580890-200
February 23, 2013
$305