Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KicksDeal Tweeted A Link To Fire Red 5's For Retail Twice For 2 Different Sites (dikks & Eastbay) And BOTH Times I Was Able To Add My Size To Cart Easily (Im Not Buying Em I Just Did It For Sport lol)

Im Guess These Arent Too Hot A Commodity Out There Huh? Im Surprised

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
jay-z-nike-air-force-180-mid-emerald.jpg

wale-air-jordan-retro-i-1-high-bulls.jpg

rita-air-jordan-retro-ix-9.jpg

yo-gotti-air-jordan-v-5-grape.jpg

victor-cruz-nike-kobe-8-system-bhm.jpg

randy-starks-air-jordan-iv-4-fire-red.jpg

joe-budden-nike-air-penny-v-red-eagle(1).jpg

shorty-da-prince-air-jordan-retro-i-1-high-knicks-bow-wow-nike-air-penny-v-crimson.jpg

bow-wow-nike-lebron-x-bhm-snoop-dogg-adidas-originals-superstar.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Def going to try to get the stealth from my local HOH Friday morning. Hopefully I can cop

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This Sneaker Thing Is A Real bytch, Ive Been So Good Saving Brehs Im Tryna Own A Home This Year, fukk Rent. Im Really Good With My Priorities, But I fukking Love Sneakers. :sadcam:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
This Sneaker Thing Is A Real bytch, Ive Been So Good Saving Brehs Im Tryna Own A Home This Year, fukk Rent. Im Really Good With My Priorities, But I fukking Love Sneakers. :sadcam:

I know breh, I haven't been going hard like I use to. Pick up a pair every now and then...last pickup was bred IV's. Good thing JB is retroing all the shoes I already have on ice (Grapes, Fire Red V's) other wise I would be hurt right now. Feels good adding that extra 200-300 in the savings every month but them sneaks be calling me :ohlawd:

Gotta have them Royals though :whoo:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

The worst is when you've been saying "yo fukk this release coming up"
Then the official images come out the night before and you're like "this shyt looks tough!" and then you proceed to cop the next morning:why:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
What the fukk is wale wearing? Its a trend im seeing too much of... Cats think cause they got newest release they just throw on anything :smh: