Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What do yall like about the snakeskin lows?

air-jordan-11-low-snake-skin-white-black-navy.jpg
...........:ahh:

These were my shyt in '01......love the look and they were comfortable....I know some dont care for low XI's but the snake skins were heat......still remember coming up at the outlets on 3 pairs of these and the zen's......

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:lolbron: next time you'll listen lol could've been rocking them joints to the corporate Xmas party at your job gettin it in like :stylin::mj: by now.

lol......man fukk nike........i still got a pair of these stealths imma crack a nikka pockets for to make up for the xtra i paid on these 11s........and lol at a corporte xmas party.......

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i've neva had a pair of number 2's, so im thinkin before i officially retire from coppin mikes i gotta have at least one pair..them shyts so ugly thou :scusthov:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lol......man fukk nike........i still got a pair of these stealths imma crack a nikka pockets for to make up for the xtra i paid on these 11s........and lol at a corporte xmas party.......
Even though Nike partially at fault the sneaker game as a whole is fukked up, the last 11's that were ez cops for me were the space jams I called an hour after they opened and lucked up they had one pair left in my size.

Long lines, nikkas waiting hours before opening, dudes busting your head wide on resale prices,waiting in lines for tickets, raffle bullshyt were never part of the game. Now its routine and shyt will never be the same.