Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I Notice New Balence Been Making Some Heat On The Low Low, Anybody fukk With NB These Days?

They Always Look Like The Perfect Shoe To Throw On With Some Sweats

New balance is the shyt breh. It's hard to find them for a decent price, especially in NYC where basketball kicks rule all. I usually go on eBay or the new balance online store and cop. My last pair were the goretex bright green joints. Fly, functional, and comfy. I'm gunning for the west x new balance but nikkas want $500 :to:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New balance is the shyt breh. It's hard to find them for a decent price, especially in NYC where basketball kicks rule all. I usually go on eBay or the new balance online store and cop. My last pair were the goretex bright green joints. Fly, functional, and comfy. I'm gunning for the west x new balance but nikkas want $500 :to:

NBM1300RF1_KS6_1024x1024.jpg

1968998.jpg

These shyts Mean

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's Funny How Nike Is Gonna Drop A LeBron X Dolphin Colorway After Im Sure Thousands Of Dudes Did Their Own Dolphin Colorway On Them Via NikeID

Now Their ID's Are Gonna Look Bootleg

Watch Them Do The Same Thing With The South Beach Colorway

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they dude rarely matches

Matching Has Became Lame To Most People, Especially Celebrities

I Dont Like To Go Crazy Tryna Match Like I Did Back In The Day But I Have To Be Somewhat Coordinated, Over Matching Is Just As Bad As Not Matching shyt Looks Tacky To Me

Like If My Shoes Were Blk-Red, I Dont Need A Black And Red Shirt AND Blk-Red Hat, Maybe Just A Red Shirt Blk Hat, Or A White Shirt, Blk-Red Hat

I Remember Back In the Day Dude Would Make Sure Even The Stitching Matched Their Kicks lol

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:manny: beginning of 2012 he was rocking some good stuff......he gets alot of hate cause people think he is a lame.....
I wouldnt call dude a lame lol I don't know the kid but I've yet to see anything, anything at all besides the shoes yo be wearing that's impresses me :laugh: but his fits make excellent sneakers look lame. Didn't yo have on pajama pants in one pic?!?! Wearing them for jeans.

I prefer matching but a good looking outfit doesn't necessarily always have to match when you put colors together that compliment each other, but when a dude goes outta his way not to match...clown is what you would be called in my city.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I wouldnt call dude a lame lol I don't know the kid but I've yet to see anything, anything at all besides the shoes yo be wearing that's impresses me :laugh: but his fits make excellent sneakers look lame. Didn't yo have on pajama pants in one pic?!?! Wearing them for jeans.

I prefer matching but a good looking outfit doesn't necessarily always have to match when you put colors together that compliment each other, but when a dude goes outta his way not to match...clown is what you would be called in my city.

AHAHAHAHAA!.....yeah he had those pajama pants on but Ive seen countless other heads wear those as well....guess that is what is in right now.......Im just waiting for nikkaz to bring back these pants.....
tumblr_lh8i0lZZKO1qh73s0o1_500.jpg

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
AHAHAHAHAA!.....yeah he had those pajama pants on but Ive seen countless other heads wear those as well....guess that is what is in right now.......Im just waiting for nikkaz to bring back these pants.....
tumblr_lh8i0lZZKO1qh73s0o1_500.jpg
I know I'm a oldhead got no problems with being called one but I know I'm not alone when I look at that pic and say I see :whoo: 5 clowns :russ:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Lol ever since I said I don't like that dude stalley lame pics everyone agrees. Lol same with Rita Ora and even wale (even tho he's a sneaker head)

My cousin can't buy shoes without having an outfit to match. I match but not usually head to toe. I just have wear normal sht.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Saw those Black/Red 13s that come out in a week in person ..I'm passing on them, can't get with it (unless I can get a deal :russ:). The red looks a bit faded unlike the pics you see online.