Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Even though Nike partially at fault the sneaker game as a whole is fukked up, the last 11's that were ez cops for me were the space jams I called an hour after they opened and lucked up they had one pair left in my size.

Long lines, nikkas waiting hours before opening, dudes busting your head wide on resale prices,waiting in lines for tickets, raffle bullshyt were never part of the game. Now its routine and shyt will never be the same.

gucci kicks is my new shyt

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
gucci kicks is my new shyt
Just saw these they ard
guc03sho-295383fcit0-9795-p.jpg

These my all time favorite Gucci joints though they got them in all blk and navy joints $700 though (bottom pic)
224778_FN0Q0_9779_001_web_full.jpg

Check raffaello-network.com they got sale on a lot of these shyts ...lol they not as cheap as u think.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
imma find out a way to get them cheaper then retail (No morethen1)
It's a Gucci store down in Georgetown bout an hour from here, I went like 2008 to treat myself for my bday to some Gucci loafers(clubbing in d.c your fashion gotta be on point)
Thing about the store though was I was the only straight guy there :laugh: I mean even the employees were gay all the customers were gay that day. I came through straight thuggin Capri's, pradas and a white tee. Cop'd the loafers ok...

Couple weeks later received a Gucci postcard from the guy that helped me talking bout if I ever needed help finding anything Gucci give him a call. My wife still jokes me about that shyt :russ: she the one got the mail that day.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Guy on Ebay just offered me $400 for me gold medal lebrons X should i sell?

I would take that if he agreed to pay outside of ebay, and sent paypal payment as a gift + shipping.

I think they are going between 400-500 right now anyway.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
It's a Gucci store down in Georgetown bout an hour from here, I went like 2008 to treat myself for my bday to some Gucci loafers(clubbing in d.c your fashion gotta be on point)
Thing about the store though was I was the only straight guy there :laugh: I mean even the employees were gay all the customers were gay that day. I came through straight thuggin Capri's, pradas and a white tee. Cop'd the loafers ok...

Couple weeks later received a Gucci postcard from the guy that helped me talking bout if I ever needed help finding anything Gucci give him a call. My wife still jokes me about that shyt :russ: she the one got the mail that day.

hahahahhah

he was trying to be ur plug for real hahah

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:lolbron:..............

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Faggy was bold as shyt right, he better be glad I found that shyt to be funny I'm not homophobic at all but i could've got yo fired :laugh:

you shouldda took one for the team homie....

thats at least 25% off for us lol