Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you shouldda took one for the team homie....

thats at least 25% off for us lol
I was about to ask you the same shyt :russ: like when u find them joints for less then retail let me know what's up :manny: lol

Edit: awww :snoop: its a faggy sitting a few feet from me at this carwash right now nikkas done talked them up lol.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
LOL ..take one for the team
don't most high end shops contact you after sales? pretty sure its standard ..that 25% off tho :lolbron:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
It's a Gucci store down in Georgetown bout an hour from here, I went like 2008 to treat myself for my bday to some Gucci loafers(clubbing in d.c your fashion gotta be on point)
Thing about the store though was I was the only straight guy there :laugh: I mean even the employees were gay all the customers were gay that day. I came through straight thuggin Capri's, pradas and a white tee. Cop'd the loafers ok...

Couple weeks later received a Gucci postcard from the guy that helped me talking bout if I ever needed help finding anything Gucci give him a call. My wife still jokes me about that shyt :russ: she the one got the mail that day.

:deadrose:

Dude thought you was on some homo thug shyt :russ:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
NBM1300RF1_KS6_1024x1024.jpg

1968998.jpg

These shyts Mean

where can i find these shyts breh :whew:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LOL ..take one for the team
don't most high end shops contact you after sales? pretty sure its standard ..that 25% off tho :lolbron:
:whoa: Louis Vutton ain't contact me on no shyt like that lol. What dude did with his personal cell was homo harassment :pachaha:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I hit up size on twitter today, said to give em at least 10 business days for delivery :manny:

U get your kicks yet breh? Still patiently waiting...

been seein a lot of ppl pissed on their facebook site..its not making me confident about this shipment :snoop:

there is always paypal protection plan i can use..just want my shoes

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I was about to ask you the same shyt :russ: like when u find them joints for less then retail let me know what's up :manny: lol

Edit: awww :snoop: its a faggy sitting a few feet from me at this carwash right now nikkas done talked them up lol.

lol

imma name drop u when i go in that joint

like "yea my homeboy was in here awhile back, long dreads, diesal nikka......yea him, he told me to tell u whats up and to thank u for the postcard. He said that really touched his sweet spot...........will i pass on ur number to him? sure, but whats up with ur discount on these gucci kicks? oh you cant give me the discount....i guess i cant pass that number on then.........oh, so u can do it this once....bet, good lookin out. Yea, ill pass ur number on to him when i get back in town...."