Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Whose coppin these 13's?

I don't know what to do brehs...A part of me refuses to throw down on these 3M less authentic bootlegs but I always liked this colorway...

Wish I still had my 04's...:to:

:huhldup: I thought it was coming with 3m

I'd rather cop a near DS 04 than get a regular 13

I have my 04s somewhere....I been looking and can't find em

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:huhldup: I thought it was coming with 3m

I'd rather cop a near DS 04 than get a regular 13

I have my 04s somewhere....I been looking and can't find em
No 3M breh, they using some silver pinstripe bullshyt...

They don't look terrible but I just don't feel right about coppin these...I remember when these first dropped one of the ways to tell if they were fakes was the 3M side panel...:smh: @ JB

Last edited by a moderator:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
^^ them shyts is ugly..i could neva rock a shoe thats only red/blk anyway

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
When you’re the best point guard in the league, running the show in LA with the best team, and part of Jordan Brand, the perks are good. Chris Paul showed off a pair of an upcoming Air Jordan 13 via his Instagram account today. The retro model comes in a black leather upper that gets an assist from grey suede. A white midsole is sandwiched by a lime green outsole and red laces finish off the whole shebang. Would you like to see CP3 throwin alleys to the Blake Show and DJ “Me-oh-my” in these bad boys?

LL

dear god.... :gag:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I feel some kind of way for not copping them neon 95s. I got a site i can still get them but not for no fukking 175 or something :scusthov:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
I'm gonna pass on the Bred 13s and wait for the He Got Games. Then I can relegate the Carmine's to knockaround status. It's about that time :to:.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel some kind of way for not copping them neon 95s. I got a site i can still get them but not for no fukking 175 or something :scusthov:

I want the neon 95s but at this point they been retroed so many times its lost luster kinda like the infrared 90s...Everyone got em cuz they keep coming back,not as desirable anymore...

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Tomorrow I get my holiday check plus my overtime check, I'm going ham :whoo:

Gunning for the olive 9s the cav 4s and either the thunder 4s or maybe an early pair of grape 5s from my mans :obama:

Then ima chill. Gonna move soon and I need to focus on gettin my credit up. Still gonna cop kicks but only a few. Cutting my purchases down a lot. Will post pics of the cops my nikkas