Bout to start watching Game of Thrones tonight from the beginning....

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly didn't start watching until right before season six. I would have never got into the show if I couldnt binge watch it. You have to get though season 3(i thought it sucked till then) at least if I remember. By the end of season 4 you'll be locked in. I can't lie I didn't understand half of what was going on the first few seasons. Too many names and places to keep up with. To this day I have a hard time tbh.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You wilding.. I've been hooked since day 1 and after the first season I picked up the books right where the show left off. Ran thru the books faster than nikkas run through the show. :wow:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
btw, the ONLY reason this shyt finally took the third time is cuz I had a friend who I could text and would explain everything the whole way. now I can follow it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, so I went back and watched it a third time and it FINALLY took.

I'm on episode 8 of the first season and it got :ohlawd: status.

bout to be binging the next few weeks since all this shyt is new to me. :win:

Like someone said in this thread already, this show puts a shyt ton of info on a new viewer, and that’s just the history and why things are the way they are at the start point, not to mention the huge number of characters from various family’s in various parts of the world.

You’re in for some great Tv tho, There’s a lot of buildup in those first couple seasons, but as things start to unfold it’s non stop fukkery from there on out, season 5 gets a bit slow for the most part but the last couple of episodes were some of the shows best, then it came back with 6 that’s arguably its best season, 7 was fukking fire too.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
btw, the ONLY reason this shyt finally took the third time is cuz I had a friend who I could text and would explain everything the whole way. now I can follow it.
It was hars to follow at first so def google charcters to keep up with storylines if need be.

Games of thrones wiki is a good place (not wikipedia)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So you're hooked. Now for the important question. What set you claiming? :birdman:

I don't now who to ride with. I guess I'm riding with the starks, cuz them lannisters are incestuous a$$holes. however, I do like the midget and his fukkery even tho he's lannister. I don't know enough about the targerians to give a proper assessment on the khaleesi.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I don't now who to ride with. I guess I'm riding with the starks, cuz them lannisters are incestuous a$$holes. however, I do like the midget and his fukkery even tho he's lannister. I don't know enough about the targerians to give a proper assessment on the khaleesi.

giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
OK, so I went back and watched it a third time and it FINALLY took.

I'm on episode 8 of the first season and it got :ohlawd: status.

bout to be binging the next few weeks since all this shyt is new to me. :win:
You got a LONG way to go...

1st season isn’t even the best one:gucci:

This shyt really is quite possibly the greatest show ever. Only thing I can think of that compare is maybe Black Mirror or a couple others.

shyt ain’t fell off in 7 years:gucci: